Young Newcomer: Rey.

Rey
This topic is 3296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome Rey! You might want to post this in the Deli - I suspect that's where you will get the most attention as a new working guy. Also, it will help prospective clients if you detail how versatile sexually you are and how to contact you (and/or provide a link to any advertising you have).

Hi Daddies,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Fresh starting at all of this and can't wait to meet you guys. Yet to set up pages on RentBoy and will post the links once I do.

I just moved to New York City, am 21yrs old, natural auburn hair and blue eyes, 6'2" and a muscled twink body. I'm not American but English is my native language so don't worry about anything being lost in translation. Currently a university student and looking to have fun, live out my fantasies and meet some charming great gentlemen along the way.

Any questions feel free to message me, will take all the suggestions and advice on this new world and everything about it. Will send face picture on request.

Look forward to hearing from you.

R.

tumblr_nnx2hslAEK1uv0pnqo3_400.jpg tumblr_nnx2hslAEK1uv0pnqo5_400.jpg tumblr_nnx2hslAEK1uv0pnqo10_500.jpg tumblr_nnx2hslAEK1uv0pnqo7_400.jpg tumblr_nnx2hslAEK1uv0pnqo6_400.jpg

Your body and specially your butt will be popular in NYC.

I'd love to meet you if I go up there but I should insist in you setting up ads on RB as soon as possible to start your career.

Archived