Alec Andrews- May 4,2015 Cover Boy

whipped guy
This topic is 3280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This hot guy has been on my radar for quite some time. I just love his pic with the chains... With any luck he might make it to other parts of the country in due time!!! Plus, he is capable of doing a mean BDSM scene from what I'm told... Based on the review, he can certainly do it all and then some...

Woof! No make that WOOF! Actually WOOF!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This hot guy has been on my radar for quite some time. I just love his pic with the chains... With any luck he might make it to other parts of the country in due time!!! Plus, he is capable of doing a mean BDSM scene from what I'm told... Based on the review, he can certainly do it all and then some...

+1 Woof indeed....

Alec has been on my radar for a few months, but I don't kid myself. I am not in the US and although I plan to visit soon enough, I don't know when, so I'm not going pursue him or give the impression I'll be there soon. That would just be rude. Plenty of time to ask when I know I'll be in CA.

The review describes a session with Alec perfectly. I have twice done the bubble bath with him and it is an amazing experience. Until you have experienced Alec on an overnight, you have no idea of the creative possibilities of sex.

The man is a genius at pleasing his partner.

I live in Los Angeles and could book an appointment with Alec anytime I want and for some reasons I hesitate. I don't know what it is. Maybe i'm just way too intimidated. I did contact him once and he did say something to me that at the time was a dealbreaker for me but now i'm not sure its if that big of a deal anymore. decisions. decisions.

I live in Los Angeles and could book an appointment with Alec anytime I want and for some reasons I hesitate. I don't know what it is. Maybe i'm just way too intimidated. I did contact him once and he did say something to me that at the time was a dealbreaker for me but now i'm not sure its if that big of a deal anymore. decisions. decisions.

Dude: bite the bullet and hire. What's the worst that could happen? Hot man, hot sex ... I PM'd you.

I am still chuckling after reading Docarama's review; well done! Bravo! <grinning from ear-to-ear>

The review describes a session with Alec perfectly. I have twice done the bubble bath with him and it is an amazing experience. Until you have experienced Alec on an overnight, you have no idea of the creative possibilities of sex.

The man is a genius at pleasing his partner.

Docarama's review is very well written and truly shows both the expertise and the playfulness inherent in Alec's hot and oh, so fun sexual intercourse, I mean, er, interplay!!!:p

BJ is absolutely spot on about the creativity of the man when it cums to Alec and that amazing BFE he furnishes!!! As for your feeling intimidated, kaboom, have no fear, Alec doesn't bite (unless you want him to!!! ;)) HaHa! You'll literally fall in love with that gorgeous grin of his that pops up so often!

TruHart1 :cool:

Docarama's review is very well written and truly shows both the expertise and the playfulness inherent in Alec's hot and oh, so fun sexual intercourse, I mean, er, interplay!!!:p

BJ is absolutely spot on about the creativity of the man when it cums to Alec and that amazing BFE he furnishes!!! As for your feeling intimidated, kaboom, have no fear, Alec doesn't bite (unless you want him to!!! ;)) HaHa! You'll literally fall in love with that gorgeous grin of his that pops up so often!

TruHart1 :cool:

Dude: bite the bullet and hire. What's the worst that could happen? Hot man, hot sex ... I PM'd you.

DAMN if I were you kaboom the heck with biting the bullet as Galahad suggests... I would bite on a hand grenade and even throw the freaking pin away if I were that close to Alec... Talk about KABOOM!!! :)

Plus, based on what TruHart and others have said I might just jump on a plane and fly the 3,000 miles right now... at least that's what one of my heads is telling me to do!!! :D

Other than the Medusa effect (parts of you will turn rock hard if he looks at you directly and smiles), there is nothing to fear. While I've never had the pleasure of booking with Alec (finances allow me very little play money), I have been fortunate enough to meet him at several social functions and any fear of intimidation will melt away once he gives you one of gorgeous aw-shucks smiles!

Well, the more I hear about this guy the better it gets. However, I neglected to mention that one of the biggest turn-ons about him is his scruff beard... That always is the proverbial icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. In my book that makes the guy a true man's man.

Grrrr! I think he'll be in NYC over Memorial Day. If so, I'm making my reservations NOW for an overnight.

Grrrr! I think he'll be in NYC over Memorial Day. If so, I'm making my reservations NOW for an overnight.

GRRRR!!!! Indeed! Gotta check that out!!!! Now I'm glad that my plans for IML that weekend fell through! Now if I can only get out of that silly family barbecue!!!!

That's Fleet Week in NYC as well. Let's hope that the fleet does not get wind of it!!!!

He is HOT.HOT.HOT. Just saw him in PS. A real gem!

Archived