SPOILERS: Which RentAvenger would you hire for a weekend?

WmClarke
This topic is 3311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Which RentAvenger would you hire for a weekend?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which RentAvenger would you hire for a weekend?

• Tony Stark / Iron Man
    • Thor
    • Steve Rogers / Captain America
    • Natasha Romanov / Black Widow
    • Bruce Banner
    • The Hulk
    • Clint Barton / Hawkeye
    • James "Rhodey" Rhodes / War Machine
    • Pierto Maximoff / Quicksilver
    • Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch

SPOILERS!

Just saw the new Avengers movie and I was wondering: Which RentAvenger would you hire for a weekend?

Polls only allow 10 choices. So, sorry:

• Vision (aka "UlVis" the Ultron/J.A.R.V.I.S. mash-up)
  • Sam Wilson : Falcon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thor... for being incredibly built and tall. Besides being physically stunning, from what I've seen and read Chris Hemworth's is an incredibly sweet guy. I do think his brother Liam is a little better looking. My second choice would be Cap A, Chris Evans pretty much for the same reason I like Chris H. Evans is far prettier, but Hemsworth wins on height.

Once again, odd girl out...

I've not yet seen the movie (it may be on this afternoon's agenda) but I'd like to vote for Tony Stark. Robert Downey Jr. is one hot f-er. And smart. :)

T

Sorry, while they're good-looking and really built, neither Thor nor Captain America (as opposed to the actors who play them) turn me on. Tony Stark is too arrogant, and my feelings toward Bruce Banner are fraternal. So of the Avengers I know (I've only seen The Avengers and the 1st two Iron Man movies), I pick...Black Widow.

Sorry, while they're good-looking and really built, neither Thor nor Captain America (as opposed to the actors who play them) turn me on. Tony Stark is too arrogant, and my feelings toward Bruce Banner are fraternal. So of the Avengers I know (I've only seen The Avengers and the 1st two Iron Man movies), I pick...Black Widow.

he'd be my 2nd choice, but with his Australian accent.

Who voted for Black Widow (Natasha Romanov)?

thats-not-supposed-to-happen-on-doctor-who.gif in this forum...

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/191/7/7/the_avengers_pt_2__natasha_romanoff_black_widow_by_i_cant_draw_irl-d6cv51h.jpg

It might have been QTR. She expressed a like for her.

Gman

Archived