SCAMMER ALERT! BEWARE!

This topic is 3200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The beautiful Tyro is absolutely correct and I Triple Like her sentiments!

Thank you T. for that!

TruHart1 :cool:

Love Miss Tyro!!! Many hugs, thank you's, and kisses to you, baby as you hit your point dead on to what you said about putting this madness to an end. :).

Keep the positivity coming!!!:D

Hopefully this will send out a message to the haters on the forum that it just doesn't pay to be nasty to people for no apparent reason just cause you want to. Isn't worth the stress - Really.

I really doubt so judging by the amount of time he spends on the Forum.

http://www.jarofquotes.com/img/quotes/06f16510fb0dc706bb81d01ff33df729.jpg

No - I'm afraid that would be YOU, Steven stating such a thing about yourself as I do have a life outside of the forum being busy with various activities that are positive and rewarding.

Speak for yourself on this one as you don't know me as well as you think you do.

Killian does know me quite well as he's living proof of what my life is like having a busy work and social schedule. :D. I'm sure Mr. James as well as many other clients as well as friends on the forum can vouch for me what I'm saying is accurate. ;)

Archived