Anyone Heard From Tyro Lately?

Gar1eth
This topic is 3283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When we last communicated with each other about 2 weeks ago, she had quite a few personal and family matters taking her full attention. She assured me she was fine then, if a bit overwhelmed. I certainly hope she is, indeed doing well!

TruHart1 :cool:

When we last communicated with each other about 2 weeks ago, she had quite a few personal and family matters taking her full attention. She assured me she was fine then, if a bit overwhelmed. I certainly hope she is, indeed doing well!

I received an email from her over the weekend. All is well.

Thanks guys letting us know, and thanks the OP for opening this thread.

I'm glad she's ok, I miss her postings.

Sending positive energy her way...love and prayers, and hope that she navigates this storm in one piece. :)

Her absence had been lurking in the back of my mind as well for the past month. So sending her some additional good vibes to get her over what is hopefully only a minor bump in the road.

I let her know about this thread and she has read it. I quote: "It's good to know people care." I know she certainly appreciates all the positive thoughts you all are sending her way!

Archived