Any 411 on Muscled Mike in San Francisco?

Axiom2001
This topic is 3216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Am interested in meeting Muscled Mike @ http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/letgowithmike.shtml.

Have any of you men had the good fortune in having a "custom" message performed on you and with Mike of San Francisco and Berkeley, CA? He has studios in both cities.

A month ago I sent him an email to request a view at a few of his photos which have to be accessed via a code; instead of Mike granting me permission and sending me the password, he rang me. I was not at home so received a brief message from him; I did not return his call but am ready to meet him now!

115 views but nothing regarding my query. Guess no one here has seen this musculed guy who advertises at www.masseurfinder.com/members/letgowithmike.shtml as well as at http://www.massagem4m.com. At the latter website, his ad is not as explicit as it is on the former, the ad that has encouraged me to make an appointment before this month ends.

If I do manage to see this "muscled dude," I'll write a review on this site as well as the two that I included in this thread. [Thanks, guys, for reading my request!]

• 1 month later...
115 views but nothing regarding my query. Guess no one here has seen this musculed guy who advertises at www.masseurfinder.com/members/letgowithmike.shtml as well as at http://www.massagem4m.com. At the latter website, his ad is not as explicit as it is on the former, the ad that has encouraged me to make an appointment before this month ends.

If I do manage to see this "muscled dude," I'll write a review on this site as well as the two that I included in this thread. [Thanks, guys, for reading my request!]

Yesterday, June 27, 2015, I have a massage with Mike; for the most part I was indeed pleased with the massage, but I was annoyed by his wanting to converse, his not being nude, and his not handling my nips in a way which he alluded to in his ad. I am debating whether or not to write a review here as well as at http://www.masseurfinder.com. Afterwards, he expressed an interest in seeing me again; he even gave me his card. I'm still debating if I should write!

glad he offered a mostly-good massage.....thanks for "taking one for the team".....

his ad says he's "always nude".....during the massage, did you politely ask at any point, "would you be comfortable getting naked?".....and I'm sure you could've just said you really like nipple play....communication is the most important and you did say he likes to talk!!

glad he offered a mostly-good massage.....thanks for "taking one for the team".....

his ad says he's "always nude".....during the massage, did you politely ask at any point, "would you be comfortable getting naked?".....and I'm sure you could've just said you really like nipple play....communication is the most important and you did say he likes to talk!!

I appreciate your advice very much. In conjunction with it, I did not ask about his being nude, for I assumed it was a given based on what Mike has written in his ad and my candid request for an "erotic massage" for 90 minutes. The same goes for the "nipple play!" When I stated something about having my nips worked on-- he dropped the other component on which he worked; I didn't like the manner in which he dealt with my "wired, perky" nips, so asked him to stop! But, at any rate, I did "take one for the team" and for the most part enjoyed it. But, if there is a second or more times, I'll give it thought before indulging!

PS Mike is personable, and I think I would have enjoyed his loquaciousness during a second or third visit vs the first one. :) :)

PS Mike is personable, and I think I would have enjoyed his loquaciousness

Off topic, and not to make fun of Axiom , I like the L word. There used to be an eatery called Salubrious in Berkeley across from a stop for the F-Bus line, and an SAT - style analogy occurred to me as I was waiting for it one day:

Salacious is to Salubrious as Louquacious is to Lugubrious :)

Archived