Masseur Dilemma

Despardo
This topic is 3320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, thanks guys for all your good advice. Sometimes life turns out to be so much simpler than one tends to make it out to be. So, after all this discussion, I sent the gentleman in question a long text message explaining the nature of my attraction and asked quite specifically about the activities I had in mind. He replied about 20 seconds later (must really have had to think about it) with, "I can do that."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, thanks guys for all your good advice. Sometimes life turns out to be so much simpler than one tends to make it out to be. So, after all this discussion, I sent the gentleman in question a long text message explaining the nature of my attraction and asked quite specifically about the activities I had in mind. He replied about 20 seconds later (must really have had to think about it) with, "I can do that."

That's really great. I'm happy for you. I can't even imagine me being that lucky. But I still wonder if he might really want to be friends -and then if you are interested in that -how you handle friendship with 'the other stuff'.

Gman

Ask and ye shall receive! Be sure to let us know how THAT session goes. We're pretty much invested in this by now, lol

That's really great. I'm happy for you. I can't even imagine me being that lucky. But I still wonder if he might really want to be friends -and then if you are interested in that -how you handle friendship with 'the other stuff'.

Gman

I haven't set up anything with him at this point in time, but the air certainly has been cleared. I see nothing wrong with having coffee or a drink with a guy afterwards--a friendly, but professional relationship.

Sounds like things are progressing on your terms... and as others have said, we are really interested in how this turns out as it progresses. Also a big THANK YOU for the link to his ad. I have put him on my list to contact before my next trip to SF. It is easy to get from the city to Mill Valley, or he probably does out calls too. Anyway, good luck and hope it turns out the way you would like.

Sounds like things are progressing on your terms... and as others have said, we are really interested in how this turns out as it progresses. Also a big THANK YOU for the link to his ad. I have put him on my list to contact before my next trip to SF. It is easy to get from the city to Mill Valley, or he probably does out calls too. Anyway, good luck and hope it turns out the way you would like.

his ad says Mill Creek, WA, not Mill Valley, CA......or am I missing something??

That would be Mill Creek near Everett--20 miles north of Seattle.

• 2 weeks later...
In the interests of closure: I let things sit for a week, then he sent me a text asking if I was up for some fun. I was, we met, and did what I had suggested. He really is a looker and a super nice guy. We had a nice chat afterward.

Glad this worked out so well! I've really enjoyed reading your tale, from the beginning to the end.

I assume you'll be seeing each other again?

In the interests of closure: I let things sit for a week, then he sent me a text asking if I was up for some fun. I was, we met, and did what I had suggested. He really is a looker and a super nice guy. We had a nice chat afterward.

Was that a text suggesting a paid massage with fun, or was it completely off the meter, since he contacted you? I'm assuming the former although you never know.

Was that a text suggesting a paid massage with fun, or was it completely off the meter, since he contacted you? I'm assuming the former although you never know.

Paid massage with fun. No grand passion. More like "helping out" a friend kind of thing. No complaints here. Lovely man.

Archived