Tucker at Adonis Lounge NYC

rich68
This topic is 2578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had lap dances with him at Adonis. That's actually a bad picture of Tucker, if you can believe it. Very handsome guy, deep sexy voice, and knows how to use his hands and body. I get the sense that he's straight, and have never seen him privately outside the lounge, so can't speak to what else he'd do. Still, he's easy to speak with, so you've got nothing to lose by broaching the topic of private meetings. Maybe you should try a champagne room session with him first.

• 1 year later...
He and his bro Chance are hot AF. Tim needs to get him and cowboy back.

Tucker came to some NYC Adonis Lounge events late last year. I saw him at one of the regular events held during the week at Stonewall. He's still hot as hell, with that deep voice and sexy accent. He didn't remember me, though. :-(

Tucker came to some NYC Adonis Lounge events late last year. I saw him at one of the regular events held during the week at Stonewall. He's still hot as hell, with that deep voice and sexy accent. He didn't remember me, though. :-(

Chance has got the/a Texas accent, too. Reminds of all those cowboy frat boys I was surrounded by in school. Some good times. :cool:

As far as Tucker's memory goes, maybe you should have given him more money? :)

Archived