Hot Live Self-Sucking Stud

scudman
This topic is 7423 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just saw something last night that was so hot I wanted to pass it along. I swear I don't have anything to do with this site, and I'm not getting any personal benefit for promoting it, but...

I saw in one of the Male Strip Bars threads about the website for Stock Bar in Montreal. I was intrigued and checked it out, because I've never been able to make it up there, even though I've always wanted to.

Anyway, if you go the their dancers site http://www.nudemaledancers.com there is a dude named Nick who really struck a chord with me and BLEW ME AWAY. He's a pretty young guy, looks like early 20s, with a leaner Marky Mark bad boy sort of look to him. When you click on his "slow dance" video clip, you get to see him strut out on the live stage wearing jeans and no shirt. He then proceeds to unzip and pull down the waist of his jeans and whips out this HUGE thick floppy uncut cock. The thing is ENORMOUS, especially compared to someone as lean as he is.

Once he's removed his jeans he heads over to the onstage shower and thoroughly drenches himself (more hotness as you see the water trickle off of that huge meat and see him play with his tight bubble butt). After that he walks, still dripping to center stage and starts working his cock to get it semi-hard, then proceeds to use the tip of his cock to play with his nips (which gives you a glimpse of his uncommon combination of dicksize and flexibility). Then a short time later, he gives a wicked grin to the crowd and leans over and licks and sucks the head of his own cock! I almost blew a load spontaneously just watching it.

I've seen self-sucking a couple of times before on video. But I don't know, maybe just the fact that he's doing it onstage in public made it extra hot for me.

Anyway, to see all this I had to sign up for a $9.95 one week trial membership. It was definitly worth $10 in my view. The rest of the site has probably 15-20 more dancers with clips, although some of them require an additional charge which I didn't do. I cancelled the recurring part of the membership, since I had seen most of the site in just a couple of hours. But DAMN was it hot...

Sorry if this offends folks who think I'm shilling this site. I'm really not, just sharing something that totally pushed my buttons.

I'm jealous of Mark Anthony and a bunch of you others who have experienced this prime stuff in person. One of these days...:9

I have seen several of the dancers at Stock and Campus lick the head of their dicks onstage and agree it is quite hot to see. Most of the times, they only do it for a second or two and that's it. A crowd pleaser, nevertheless.

Many years ago, over 10, I witnessed a young stripper from Toronto named Billy, a blond kid about 21 and very cute and fit. His act, which he performed in an Ottawa strip bar (now closed) consisted of roller-blading around the stage nude with a raging hard-on. I thought this was kinda different and quite sexy. He then did something amazing: he suddenly sat down at the edge of the stage, which had a low wall just wide enough to sit on. He flipped his legs, rollerblades and all, over his head and started going down on himself! And not just a few licks, he was blowing himself as furiously as he could.

I turned to a friend and said "Is this where the cops bust in?" They didn't and we got to see a great act! Never saw him again though. :-(

Guest Tampa Yankee

Nick is something to see!! During Taboo's hiatus I bought one of Taboo's out-of-work dancers a couple of $20 songs with Nick. The Taboo dancer returned afterward with a big :7

Thanks for the free link, P.R.

Now people can watch a clip of Nick for free and see (although absent his best talent) what they think. Does he do anything for you guys? Something about that wicked look in his eye (and of course that huge dick) really gets me going.

(if you couldn't tell already.):p

Yes, a number of dancers in all Montreal strip bars self-suck, or at least self-lick, as part of their dance. At Stock, delectable little Jimmy does it regularly, and a couple of others do it briefly also. At Campus, Andre did it regularly, first plunging his cock into a glass of water several times, then self-sucking for a while, then picking the glass up with his teeth from an inverted position and drinking the water. Even at Taboo, a couple of the boys self-lick regularly. So if you are into self-sucking and self-licking, there is another reason to visit Montreal. At Stock, you can sit right by the side of the stage and watch Nick from no more than 24 inches away. He likes to get close to the audience and tease with a delightful sparkle in his eyes. He will wink at you with his cock in his mouth. It also keeps his dick hard. Dancers tend to repeat their moves in the same places each time, so if you watch a guy's dance once and note the location of your favorite moves, you can be sitting there at his next dance. For those not familiar with Stock, about fifteen customers can sit right at the edge of the stage. The closest action will be at the front of the stage. The dancers will come to the front, and those with the biggest cocks like to show them off and will stretch them to within half an inch of your nose, if you look really interested. Others will come to the edge of the stage, bend over, and push their asses back at you until your tongue could touch their hole - if that was allowed. But it is not. So just visually enjoy, plan your next lap dance, and keep the panting down.

Another self-sucker not mentioned is Patrick of Campus. He has been around for ages and, while not classically handsome, has a nice stage personality and a HUGE dick. He has been doing the self-sucking routine longer than any of the others mentioned here. We once hired him to make a private appearance at a birthday party of a friend's but he was a no-show, which greatly disappointed the party-goers. I later discovered another friend of mine had hired him for a private and he had accepted the larger amount offered without telling us, a bit of a turn-off.x(

Archived