Handsome Latino

arthur
This topic is 7437 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even if you don't speak or understand any Spanish, you may want to take a look at Eduardo Nuñez, the gorgeous hunk playing the male lead in "Te Amaré en Silencio" ("I Will Love You In Silence") weeknights at 9PM ET on the Univision Network.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lookin4lust

There are a lot of hunks on telenovelas. A lot of hairy chests too. Of course the characters have the emotional lvel of 6 year olds, with tantrums, and rages, and crying. I hate the lloronas.

For some reason, the Spanish-language telenovelas always seem very humorless and one-dimensional to me. Some very good-looking guys in lead roles, though.

The Brazilian novelas manage to catch my interest more; in fact, they can become absolutely addictive! There's a wider diversity of plot lines, a lot of humor, and often some surprisingly good acting. Some of the guys in lead roles are so handsome they practically make your teeth ache! :9 Brazilian novelas (dubbed into Spanish) appear on Telemundo, Univision's main rival. If "Kubanacan" ever makes an appearance on Telemundo, you'll want to watch (even though the plot line is just insane) because it's another excuse for a bunch of exceptionally hunky and good-looking guys to spend all their time on camera wearing as little as possible!

Reynaldo Gianecchini is justifiably one of the current major heartthrobs in the world of Brazilian novelas; if he's in anything on Telemundo you'll want to watch just to drool over him. Thiago Lacerda is another hunk to die for. But that's just scratching the surface; the number of extremely handsome leading men on Brazilian television is simply astonishing!

BTW, on the Spanish-language side, I recall seeing some clips on Univision of a guy named Eduardo Verazategui, or something very similar, who's been in Mexican novelas and was trying to make a splash in the U.S. Keep your eyes peeled for this one: he's an utter dreamboat!

Guest buffroger

>

>BTW, on the Spanish-language side, I recall seeing some clips

>on Univision of a guy named Eduardo Verazategui, or something

>very similar, who's been in Mexican novelas and was trying to

>make a splash in the U.S. Keep your eyes peeled for this one:

> he's an utter dreamboat!

I believe that Eduardo Verazategui had the lead male role in the movie "Chasing Papi" which was released sometime last year.

I remember last year watching a show on one of the spanish networks that i think was dubbed into spanish - could have been a Brazilian show - it was called "Uga Uga" it took place in the jungle with many hunky guys running around in tiny, shreaded loin cloths. I don't speak spanish, but i watched this show fairly regularly.

There was another telenovela last year that revolved around a group of male strippers, believe it or not. I seem to remember it originating in Colombia. I taped it religiously. Does anyone have links to pics of any of the guys mentioned?

"Uga Uga" was the predecessor of "Kubanacan." (Or "Men Without Shirts" version 1.0)

The lead in "Kubanacan" is Marcos Pasquim, who played the younger brother in "Uga Uga." The plots in both are equally brainless; it's really a beefcake exercise, although the acting is a bit better in "Kubanacan."

These must have been taken when he was a bit younger. He recently starred in a period mini-series in Brazil as the young Garibaldi (who was a hell-raiser in Brazil before he liberated Italy). He's now a few years older and looked absolutely stunning in his mustache and stubble! Eyes to die for!

Tri,

When I was in Rio, there was a telenoveva on at night about two brothers who lived together and were forever getting into trouble with their girl friends and all sorts of other characters who were trying to beat them up. The two were very sexy and spent a lot of the show shirtless and sometimes in the bath under a lot of suds. I don't remember the name of it but it was very funny. When I ate at the kilo restaurant down the street from my hotel they always had it on abour 8 or 9PM. They would be fun to run into. Looked about 27-30 years old.

Archived