Handy boy

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 3266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd hire the handyboy in the video. :)

I actually did hire a handyman through a Craigslist ad recently. Was a nice enough guy who got the job done, but he certainly didn't fulfill any college boy fantasy.

did you think of an indecent proposal? There was a lot of talk in the forum about a frequent poster who wanted to seduce a needy college student working for him.

did you think of an indecent proposal? There was a lot of talk in the forum about a frequent poster who wanted to seduce a needy college student working for him.

I should have been more clear in my previous post. The guy I hired ended up being a not-very-attractive guy who's close to the age where he can collect social security. It definitely didn't cross my mind to make an indecent proposal. :)

I should have been more clear in my previous post. The guy I hired ended up being a not-very-attractive guy who's close to the age where he can collect social security. It definitely didn't cross my mind to make an indecent proposal. :)

Got it!

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/wp-content/blogs.dir/472/files/2012/04/i-639a71865a55f17f996ab23bd608c2ed-butt_crack_joe_the_plumber.jpg

• 1 month later...

Their website still says "HandyBoy is a new mobile app launching early 2015," despite being in the middle of the year. Wonder whether it will be an app or if someone was just having a little fun. Time will tell.

In the meantime, the household projects are piling up, ;)

These spots remind me of Ellen's "Gardeners" and how they have arisen to fame for showing off on her show and elsewhere !! Always a place for good looking young hunks.

And Alex from Target if you like them younger... I'm an equally opportunity top/bottom...

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/meet-alex-from-target.101224/#post-932897

Thanks, Marylander.... fun to see this again... I had not saved any of them... all three of her contestants were really HOT in their own way.. she sure has a way of picking them.

Maybe we should all start consulting our local lesbian when we want to find a hot guy.

Archived