Back by popular demand

jacobno
This topic is 7423 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, remember me? Of course you do. ;-) Anyways, things have settled down in my life, and I may be relocating to the Boston area soon. If any of you guys can drop me a line and give me any info on the city (deals on apts) lol, let me know.

Just to let you know what I've been up to lately, as you all know I moved to Budapest in the summer of 2002 for school. Unfortunately after my first semester there my grandfather passed away ,and umbilical whiplash ripped me back across the Atlantic. I moved back in with my parents and have been attending the local university. About a year ago I also got a job at a local HIV services center ( neg here still) where I do testing and counseling, as well as outreach in the community. But my favorite part is teaching Sex Ed. to kids in the local youth centers. Thought I would give a little back to the community you know... :-)

so yeah, like I said, if anyone has some info on Boston, pass it along.

mailto:lafboywunder@aol.com

thanks a ton guys,

Jake

You see...when civility returns, the finest lads in the world resurface feeling it is safe around here again. And Jake is one of the best.

To screw up a line by some guy, to the losers go the spoils and forever may the Hoo-trolls have to settle for the likes of Toronto Kirk.

Jake, check with Tampa Yankee or Rodrigo about Boston. TY may have more time than Rodrigo 'cause Rodrigo is in the big time now, doing exceptionally well but is really busy. He recently celebrated his 21st b'day and we closed down the Roxy. I know who bought him his first legal drink, but I'll never tell.

Welcome back Jake! You know you can always join me here -- I'll let you wear the coat.

:*

Guest Tampa Yankee

Hi Jake,

I'm happy to offer what help I can. Unlike Rodrigo, I have lots of time on my hands, though I have been known to close down a club or two also... lol :+

I'll be in touch.

TY

Oops

Fox paw alert:

I did not mean to imply that TY had extra time.

What I meant is a gentleman with wonderful life experiences generally has more patience and even a working Palm Pilot thawhich a a 21 year-old with an exciting future ahead.

I've met TY a few times, I know what he does in real life and I am amazed he has a moment to spare to entertain the beauties that always seem to gravitate toward him.

It's his brain that makes my dick hard.....

Course, all that gray matter on the carpet is difficult to clean up.

Unfortunately, he is more attracted to your type than someone like me...but Michael Musto told me everyone is attracted to anyone other than me...he didn't like Pirates of the Caribbean with Johnny Depp so obviously ...well, I guess he doesn't like Disney rides.

Oh I forget, I have to get some reviews up for a change...

I'm still pissed I wasn't in New York for Lukas.

And I'm pissed my cell phone, my camera, my new Armani Shirt, my Vercace shades, and my dream BF, Alex, were stolen. All I have left is my virginity and I don't seem to have any takers.

We're going to see e bela ea fear this week if anyone wants a touch of culture. I just love the neon advertisements in the theater....It's like reading what folks post here about my competition or those who just have the audacity to advertise without paying.

Garbo.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>fox paw alert:

Hmmm... that might account for your run of luck lately. Try switching to rabbits. :+

>I did not mean to imply that TY had extra time.

>

Well I did!! ... maybe not extra, but plenty :D

>What I meant is a gentleman with wonderful life experiences

>generally has more patience and even a working Palm Pilot

>thawhich a a 21 year-old with an exciting future ahead.

>

You've got Oz and Marc A. down to a T here, although I do have palms known to work on autopilot sometimes. :+

>I've met TY a few times, I know what he does in real life and

>I am amazed he has a moment to spare to entertain the

>beauties that always seem to gravitate toward him.

>

As I recall, last time my time was pretty taken up and he was a beauty :9 -- everything else is something of a fog. I retired from that firebreathing stuff a year ago to become a samaritan of sorts, watching over Marc and Oz as they chase those wonderful life experiences and helping a few others no quite so far down that road to find it.

Life is good -- even better, life is fun!! But right now life is damn cold!!! Wish I was in your neck of the woods tonight... lol.

(edit note -- interesting that '>fox paw' came out garbled in the original post)

Wow, I'm really feeling the love. Heh, and coming with me will be my *gasp* boyfriend of the past year. :-) He's interested in dabbling in the sexual repression therapy field. Upon hearing this I immediately offered to teach him the ropes, (and chains), all for a small perpimpage, er, percentage. So, erm, yeah and stuff, anyone able top recommend ways to stay warm?

Archived