Congratulations TruHart1 Mister Congeniality of the Realm!

marylander1940
This topic is 3302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just changed my avatar whenever my peerage level (and color) changed. I took the original image (which is my "true color" lol) and modified it to be yellow, blue, purple, etc. Pretty easy if one keeps a graphics file for one's avatar.

TruHart1 :cool:

You should be named "Mister Congeniality of the Realm" because you're always nice to everybody.

So it is said, so it is done. (We applaud the thoughtful effort.)

I wish Congress was as effective as you are!

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/the-peerage.103921/page-3

I am overwhelmed at your kindness Count Marylander, your applause GIF Count de Crisco Smith, and to you, My Moderator Deej, for making my title official! Thank you, thank you all [TruHart1 deeply bows with a great flourish!] (Thanks also for naming me Mister Congeniality as opposed to Miss Congeniality! LOL ;))

TruHart1 :cool:

I am overwhelmed at your kindness Count Marylander, your applause GIF Count de Crisco Smith, and to you, My Moderator Deej, for making my title official! Thank you, thank you all [TruHart1 deeply bows with a great flourish!] (Thanks also for naming me Mister Congeniality as opposed to Miss Congeniality! LOL ;))

We all know Sandra Bullock is Miss Congeniality. Lol

~ Boomer ~

Archived