411 on Marcel, currently in Toronto

Guest RexB
This topic is 3298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've met him awhile ago when I was in Vegas, about 6 years ago. Nice guy, but a bit vein or insecure. He kept asking me did I think he looked like his pic. He does, but those pics aren't recent. He still has a nice body and great ass, but not as ripped as those pics. His hair was graying on the sides.

I didn't write a review because the experience was just ok. PM if you need more specifics since I can't write a full review here.

Marcel used to be a fairly frequent topic on here. Most of the threads IIRC were more on the negative side. Of course negative things are remembered better than positive-but I think don't think that's the case here. In Marcel's case overall the comments were actually negative.

Gman

I spent some time with Marcel in Toronto in 2002. I have no reason to believe that the pictures in the rentboy ad are not Marcel but, as another poster stated, quite a few years old. The ad states his age as 33 which means he would have been 21 when I met him (he was not 21 in 2002). I'll send you a PM. More info here will start looking like a review.

Archived