Alec Andrews, Andrew Justice and Rafael Carreras......

Okliehomo
This topic is 3288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last Sunday.

Crazy fun.

Have been Justice's biggest fan (maybe, quite literally these days) since the beginning. And he is better now than ever. All tanned from a cruise and rock hard/insatiable as usual. Same with Carreras. Just back from Cuba and ready to tear it up. And those boys met their match with the new guy at the party, Alec Andrews. He is as stated many times on here for real and not to be missed. So friggin' pretty and so danged nice.... and so into it and you. Flawless from the front and truly blessed in the back....

Full (overly detailed) review to follow, of course. Once I get through the dvds, that is. So hot.

Last Sunday.

Crazy fun.

Have been Justice's biggest fan (maybe, quite literally these days) since the beginning. And he is better now than ever. All tanned from a cruise and rock hard/insatiable as usual. Same with Carreras. Just back from Cuba and ready to tear it up. And those boys met their match with the new guy at the party, Alec Andrews. He is as stated many times on here for real and not to be missed. So friggin' pretty and so danged nice.... and so into it and you. Flawless from the front and truly blessed in the back....

Full (overly detailed) review to follow, of course. Once I get through the dvds, that is. So hot.

I can't wait to read that review! :)

~ Boomer ~

Having experienced both Andrew and Alec (each beyond HOT!) and having lusted over Rafael's pictures for quite a while, I can only imagine how hot they would be as a threesome, er, foursome with YOU!!! :D I am also looking forward to a (very overly detailed) review of 2 or 3 pages, Okie!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

I, too, will patiently await to read your newest review of your fun and play! Long ago I mentioned to you that I was "positively envious;" to date I am still, for I have yet to meet "The Mr. Andrew Justice," my fault because I've had to cancel twice. Hope the third time will truly be "the charm" in all aspects!

I can't wait to read that review! :)

~ Boomer ~

Is it possible that Andrew's tallywacker is getting larger with age? ;) Ok I'm making a funny-but my gosh. I remember hiring Andrew first back in 2010 or 2011. I couldn't believe how endowed he was. Mother Nature really goes overboard on the blessings for some of us-and I'm not talking about me. The next time I saw Andrew wasn't until around 2 years later. I had an intellectual memory of him being 'blessed' but in the mean time I had forgotten exactly how blessed he was.

And of course Andrew's endowment is just the icing on the cake for a guy that's incredibly friendly to be with. What a lucky guy his boyfriend Sean is.

Okie, I'm waiting for the review with bated breath.

http://www.londonderrypetsplus.com/Bait.gif

Gman

Archived