CMT Joey in LA

RSully94
This topic is 2684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've wondered about him too. He looks beautiful but his reviews seem to damn him with faint praise. "He did a good job for a new guy...and I'm sure he'll get even better" doesn't encourage me to run to the ATM.

If you try him, I hope you'll let us know how it goes!

I hired Joey a few months ago. He was exactly as pictured. Very cute. Nice body. Friendly. Did the massage on a bed. As a massage it was barely adequate (C for skills), and there was no chemistry. Joey clearly spends a lot of time naked with strangers, and had no reticence about being touched... But he was psychologically absent. THAT beautiful body was all over me naked and the experience wasn't even slightly erotic because he just felt hollow...

"Flat affect: A severe reduction in emotional expressiveness. People with depression and schizophrenia often show flat affect. A person with schizophrenia may not show the signs of normal emotion, perhaps may speak in a monotonous voice, have diminished facial expressions, and appear extremely apathetic. Also known as blunted affect."

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=26293

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a massage with him a few months back and honestly I think he is strung out on something. I will NOT repeat that weird experience. I couldn't wait to get out of there, he is absent and can't seem to keep focused on anything. Dreadful shame as he has an incredible body. Totally not worth the money he charges at all.

Archived