EuroCollegeJock

Lankypeters
This topic is 3305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There were some posts on him 3 weeks ago that added to assessments from 2012. To see them, just do a search for "Aidan," and it should be the second one (visiting Boston soon). Synopsis: some assessed him as mechanical and uninterested. Euro = Turkish (one guy said was fine but he didn't like surprises). Most said they wouldn't meet again, but one or two said he was great. My contribution was that, after having set a day and time weeks in advance, he got too plastered at Southern Decadence the first day to go through with our planned meeting the next day. Hope this helps some.

I participated in the earlier thread. As I wrote then, I would not see him even if he paid me. That does not mean he was unattractive or a complete scam--but there was a big gap between what we discussed and what he was actually willing to do. Like others, I should have written a review.

Upon reading his current ad, I am struck by these claims: "I am * * * open to most things as long as safe and clean. I respect and value my clients and expect the same in return. Also, I appreciate a brief introduction of the person and his interests in the initial contact, this way I can make sure that I am able to accommodate the request and the good time." These are bald-faced lies, in my opinion.

* He is NOT open to most things as long as safe and clean. He sometimes says OK to safe activities and then reneges.

* He does NOT respect or value some of his perfectly nice clients (like me).

* He is willing to listen to the client's interests but does NOT make sure he can accommodate them (in my experience).

Caveat emptor.

I had the same experience and same opinion as William. EuroCollegeJock's body is hot as in the pics -- so it's really something to say that I found his personality so awful and service so poor that I would not see him again -- even if you paid me.

I have met him twice. The first time was okay. He does have a rocking body and handsome face. The second time he was about as interactive as a bedpan...not that I use a bedpan.

With experience I can say: bedpan experiences are best cold and lifeless. The less you know about them, the better. If they come round to interact with you, you're already up shit's creek.

Archived