Hello Again :-)

elliotpierce
This topic is 3329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It is not quite a return to business as I am happily engaged now and will be attending medical School soon. I was just thinking of everyone today and thought it polite to say hello. Hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful year thus far!

Xoxo

Eliot, I congratulate you on your acceptance to medical school. As a physician, i will tell you what every physician i met told me when I was first accepted......DON'T DO IT. There is so much to life that is sacrificed for this profession. if there is no dissuading you, then good luck. If you have any doubt, even the smallest sliver...RUN.

Eliot, I congratulate you on your acceptance to medical school. As a physician, i will tell you what every physician i met told me when I was first accepted......DON'T DO IT. There is so much to life that is sacrificed for this profession. if there is no dissuading you, then good luck. If you have any doubt, even the smallest sliver...RUN.

+1. Pathology was enough to make me quit. Best of luck in your career.

PK: As well said as I've ever heard.

Archived