A question about Mike

luvsrubs
This topic is 3364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A question about Mike in NYC

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/astoria/15876/

I saw Mike a couple of years ago. Found him interesting and sexy in a off beat way, and best of all he gave a terrific massage. Alas the ending was a bit perfunctory, but satisfactory. At some point later, I thought I'd see him again...thinking maybe we'd be a bit more familiar with each other, only to discover that he was inactive. I kind of forgot about him, but then recently saw he's back up on m4m. I noticed a couple of things. No reviews since Sept 2013 and he no longer lists a fee. He came to me last time. I didn't go to Astoria and the fee I felt was reasonable. So I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with him and what that experience might be like. As always PM's perfectly fine. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the caution. That's interesting because while it was a number of years ago that I saw him, he seemed like a nice guy. There was definitely a personality there as I said, a bit quirky tats and all, and I think at some point he may have been a legit dancer, but that reaction surprises me.

I saw him a couple of months ago. Thought that he was a nice guy and chatty. Location was not a problem for me because I have a car, but could be tough by mass transit.. He massages in his bedroom and uses his bed. Massage was good and had some very relaxing elements. Ending was perfunctory and somewhat clinical. Overall I was not unsatisfied but there are equally good choices more accessible.

Archived