Kristian in Los Angeles

Argos
This topic is 7460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, I tried calling him a three times over the last several days, and his voice mailbox has been full, and is obviously not being checked. Either he is somewhere where he cannot access his voicemail (a hospital intensive care unit or a detention facility are the only two examples I can think of at this time), or he's being rude.

Guest fukamarine

>Either he is somewhere where he

>cannot access his voicemail (a hospital intensive care unit or

>a detention facility are the only two examples I can think of

>at this time), or he's being rude.

I would bet he's on a nice, all expense paid vacation in some exotic clime and emptying his mail box is the last thing on his mind.

fukamarine

>I would bet he's on a nice, all expense paid vacation in some

>exotic clime and emptying his mail box is the last thing on

>his mind.

The polite thing to do would have been to either leave an outgoing message stating "I will be unavailable from X to Y," or to answer the messages (if that would have made more sense business-wise).

These days, it's easier and easier for someone who has your phone number to find out your street address. Or so it seems to me, at least. So, Maverick gets a bit iffy when I put on my answering machine exactly what days we'll be out of town, though he is getting used to it. And I wouldn't be doing it myself if we didn't leave our chowchow at home with a walker coming in twice a day. Something about our Bard doggie does dissuade uninvited visitors. Perhaps Kristian has similar feelings about home security but without the same recourse to a four footed furry door bell.

Archived