Adonis All Nude Party in LA

Billsboy4
This topic is 3393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They have these parties in NYC, LA and Vegas and I've asked about them before, but never got a response, so I bit the bullet and went last night. On the plus side, all the guys were very hot and naked as advertised. They were friendly and you could have lap dances or VIP rooms so see them privately and they were interactive.

Every party is at a different venue, but from what I was told, they are similar. The house was small and even though there was an outside area and cool out, you had to stay inside unless you were doing a lap dance. Because it was well attended, it was very warm and stuffy inside and there wasn't alot of ventilation, so after a while it became uncomfortable. The event was over described, so one's expectations of things like: Bondage-Cage Lap Dance Area, Blow-Job Alley, Cock Shack, were nowhere to be found.

As I said, the guys were all hot, but there wasn't alot of consideration of comfort for all the people who paid $50 to get in. I would say there were about 150 patrons there.

Thanks for the report. I've been intrigued with these parties and receive the emails regularly. The all-nude definitely got my attention! I guess $50 for some eye candy isn't the end of the world. Hopefully the next venue will be more suitable. I'd still like to check it out if I get the chance.

Archived