What is the name of...?

bjluver80
This topic is 3369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, I must confess that I've fallen for a really cheesy soap opera, or at least character-specific clips of it, on YouTube. I found the clips under the title of Elias' Story. It is a Finnish soap opera as best I can tell, but it does have English subtitles (although not the best of translations sometimes). The guy who plays Elias is soooo cute.

Each scene ends with a rift of music that is so soap opera-y. Kind of annoying on that part. And the acting isn't going to earn anyone an Oscar (yes, I know you don't get Oscars for TV shows). Despite all this, I'm entranced by the guy. (I'm not drooling, am I?)

Anyway, does anyone know anything about this show and what it's called. Perhaps I'm way behind on this, but that's the story of my life sometimes.

OK, I must confess that I've fallen for a really cheesy soap opera, or at least character-specific clips of it, on YouTube. I found the clips under the title of Elias' Story. It is a Finnish soap opera as best I can tell, but it does have English subtitles (although not the best of translations sometimes). The guy who plays Elias is soooo cute.

Each scene ends with a rift of music that is so soap opera-y. Kind of annoying on that part. And the acting isn't going to earn anyone an Oscar (yes, I know you don't get Oscars for TV shows). Despite all this, I'm entranced by the guy. (I'm not drooling, am I?)

Anyway, does anyone know anything about this show and what it's called. Perhaps I'm way behind on this, but that's the story of my life sometimes.

Oh hell, Zinki! I Googled "Elias' Story" and, wouldn't you know it, the fourth search result was this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salatut_el%C3%A4m%C3%A4t

Archived