NYC Lap Dance Stripper Bars Updated

Ganymede255
This topic is 3363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Buffboyzz is now operating seven days a week at the Fairytail Lounge, 500 West 48th Street (just off 10th Avenue). Details on hours available at http://www.buffboyzz.com

Adonis Lounge is now operating on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at Evolve, 221 East 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues). Details on hours available at http://www.theadonislounge.com

Spunk continues to operate from 10 pm to 4 am on Thursdays at the Monster, 80 Grove Street, West Village (just off 7th Avenue at Sheridan Square).

All have a cover charge of $10.

Thanks! This is a good update. I just hope I get back to NYC soon to use it!

CEO, There will never be another Gaiety in NYC but it's good to know that there are hard working individuals who bring us male dancers every night of the week.

I dropped by the Spunkparty at the Monster tonight. I hadn't been there in a couple of months, things have changed a bit, as they do inevitably. The cover has gone from $8 to $10, which isn't a big deal. The drinks are still cheaper than uptown. It may be my imagination, but it seems like the dances are shorter. The boys are mostly new, several of them were retreads from Adonis. I didn't do all that well in my lap dance choices.

Daniel is drop-dead gorgeous, but in terms of performance I'd him a C+. He was OK, but looks fade when it's accompanied by gay-for-pay disengagement. In the end he overcharged me by one dance (4 instead of 3). I hate that. The padding wasn't egregious enough to argue, but I always find it irritating.

89bea318-d86f-4d94-9693-fd89bd0c533b.jpg

Jared (who now has curly hair and no beard) is an entrepreneur. Once we got in the booth, he offered me his specials: $20 per dance for a regular lap dance, $40 a dance for a nude lap dance, and $100 for his two-dance VIP special. I was enamoured (that is, temporarily crazed) and opted for Door #3. So, I got to be a VIP for about seven minutes. How was it? It left me unsatisfied and feeling a bit foolish. Spunkparty keeps a very careful record of time spent in booths and presumably charges the dancers a percentage. So Jared has found a way to beat the system. Good for him, but not for us. For the record, he has a magnificent cock but is a lousy kisser. He gets a C as a VIP grade. Had it been a regular dance, he would have gotten a A-. In fact, I would have gone for five dances at least, and he would have gotten $100 anyway, despite working a little harder. And I would have been happy.

11d1cf89-0ee7-41a8-b1f7-1e80c0ee66f5.jpg

So I left before I wasted any more money.

I dropped by the Spunkparty at the Monster tonight. I hadn't been there in a couple of months, things have changed a bit, as they do inevitably. The cover has gone from $8 to $10, which isn't a big deal. The drinks are still cheaper than uptown. It may be my imagination, but it seems like the dances are shorter. The boys are mostly new, several of them were retreads from Adonis. I didn't do all that well in my lap dance choices.

JohnF... Thanks for your interesting and informative report on the Spunk Party at Monster Bar.... I wish there was a better way of counting lap dances. I think just about everyone has had a bad experience with the actual number v. the number the dancer tells you. These nights can get very expensive for the customer. Just glad knowing that NYC has more choices. Btw, I like your choice in dancers.

JohnF,

Thanks for that detailed report. Much appreciated. I always thought that the gay4pay dancers try and fleece you, however this guy Jared is gay and he has his BF also dancing in the same club so i am disappointed that he should be even more of an 'entrepreneur'. At all these places i try and observe other clients when they exit the dance area. Its easy to co-relate the time they spend inside, the expression on their face and the dancer's body language. Helps me make a choice. I have always found that the less buff dancers and recent immigrants are the best value. The thing that bothers me at these clubs is that the patrons (clients ?) hardly socialize and discuss experiences. They come, they watch, have a dance or two and disappear. I guess this forum fills part of that void. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
JohnF,

Thanks for that detailed report. Much appreciated. I always thought that the gay4pay dancers try and fleece you, however this guy Jared is gay and he has his BF also dancing in the same club so i am disappointed that he should be even more of an 'entrepreneur'. At all these places i try and observe other clients when they exit the dance area. Its easy to co-relate the time they spend inside, the expression on their face and the dancer's body language. Helps me make a choice. I have always found that the less buff dancers and recent immigrants are the best value. The thing that bothers me at these clubs is that the patrons (clients ?) hardly socialize and discuss experiences. They come, they watch, have a dance or two and disappear. I guess this forum fills part of that void. Thanks again.

Which clubs do you go to?

Archived