411 "Sam" in NYC.....?

Bluray2
This topic is 3448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I lean more to the fact that they are the same guy but I have a different question. He states he is Italian, but raised in Maryland (so why the odd accent in the video??) and then I read through the few reviews he has -- all written in the last week, and all with the same grammatical errors throughout which lead one to think written by the same person but with different names. None of them by someone who posted other reviews either.

That said, I was/am tempted to call and do a try out, and if I do I will let you know.

If you type in "Verified Masseur" in Youtube's search, you'll find a host of hot boys with European accents posing as 'verified masseurs,' sometimes twice over: "Sam" here also recorded another video as "Seth"

Sam:

Seth:

Here are the rest: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=verified+masseur

Sounds like the Russian Gang, or some new subset thereof. Doesn't mean they won't give you a massage, but I'd advise caution on these with their sketchy 'verification' tactics.

I lean more to the fact that they are the same guy but I have a different question. He states he is Italian, but raised in Maryland (so why the odd accent in the video??) and then I read through the few reviews he has -- all written in the last week, and all with the same grammatical errors throughout which lead one to think written by the same person but with different names. None of them by someone who posted other reviews either.

That said, I was/am tempted to call and do a try out, and if I do I will let you know.

If he speaks English with an Italian accent I am Carmen Miranda.

Here are the rest: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=verified+masseur

Sounds like the Russian Gang, or some new subset thereof. Doesn't mean they won't give you a massage, but I'd advise caution on these with their sketchy 'verification' tactics.

This was precisely what I had been thinking when I first came across these MasseurFinder ads with the "verification videos" -- seems the madame running these Eastern European (Russian) boys has had access to these forums and comments and is trying a new tactic in getting people to hire her harem. I did a cross check on one of the guys and oddly it led to a string of ads for Eastern European women using a location in Midtown East (the Murray Hill gang is moving to upper 50's East locations too) so imagine the rooms are available on a sort of time-share for the guys/gals in this scam to call in and use for a client... eeewwwww imagine the sheets.

Archived