411 on Mark from London - visiting NYC

ieu73
This topic is 3489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had several dates with Mark, but the last was 2 years ago. His photos are accurate as to how he looked then, and I've no reason to think his appearance has changed.

Mark is an intelligent Estonian (with excellent English) studying in London. He is a decent kisser, a fair cocksucker to completion and a good bottom-boy, compliant and with a submissive streak. He also likes a little 'kink' at times. PM me with any further queries you may have.

I have had message contact with Mark for two periods in the last 2 years including his trip now to NYC and he is excellent with communication and open to discuss what he does (which hit a lot of positive notes with me). He has updated his photos from the ones of two years back, and if you can, take a look at his own web site (he willingly gives out the password for that site). If I did not already have a pretty full dance card for my few days in NYC, he would definitely be one to spend an hour or two with -- classic Estonian features (which are a plus).

Archived