Ethan banned?

BewareofNick
This topic is 7449 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

RE: Does it really matter?

< until he started picking on me here >

For the record, the following is everything I have said to or about Ethan since the email exchange he mentioned:

< "Ethan banned?" So what? :o >

What can I say? Sometimes I just lose it and go into a rage and lash out. }(

Yes, there was an email exchange between Ethan and me, as well as a posting exchange here. It was prompted by a thread begun here by Ethan on 12/2:

< "RE: AOL not accpting delivery of emails." >

wherein Ethan mentioned he was having problems with mail he'd sent to AOL accounts bouncing. As an AOL member, I was experiencing similar problems and I undertook to try to see if we could help each other with info.

During the course of 12/2 - 12/3, I emailed Ethan 11 times from two email accounts, and I received 9 emails from Ethan, all on the matter of our respective email tech problems.

I rest my defense and ask for mercy from the Hooville court of opinion. :+

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BON was not the only one to receive e-mail from Ethan about being banned. I also received an e-mail, (actually 3) with some very choice words, from Ethan stating his user name had been deleted. After asking him about it he replied in follow up emails that basicly it was a mistake.

the emails you received were entirely different from anything BoN received. you and i had previously engaged in correspondence. when i emailed you, my smtp client returned error messages, so the email was sent again. i explained this to you previously, so your confusion over the matter here in the message centre is a bit strange.

further, in my subsequent correspondence with you, i indicated that no one has any real explanation for why my username/password didn't work. however, i received an email from HB telling me that he was unaware of any modification of either. after receiving that email, i was once again able to log on here.

perhaps your mischaracterisation of my words is entirely unintentional.

Archived