Edging - VID - Nick Capra

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm traveling and only have my phone so it was not easy to catch it all. Plus, I had trouble loading it. However, from what I could catch Rich hit a home run with this one. Normally I'm not overly into rope and bondage, but that was what made it all the more hot in this situation. What a ride!

Count me as another fan of edging. I enjoy seeing grown men (especially someone as tall and muscular as Capra) squirming and begging for relief. (Not that I have any personal experience with it.) BTW, that's not Van Darkholme wielding the ropes in the video; I don't recognize him, but in the interview at the end, Capra calls him Sebastian.

just watched this very hot scene and wanted to share....Being a rope enthusiast, I found the whole vid very exciting....hope you enjoy it.

http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/9432113

Although I've never been bound-- I'm encouraged from this very, extremely hot vid! I'd love to be "edged" by an exciting and experienced top!!!! Thanks for sharing! Most appreciated!

Count me as another fan of edging. I enjoy seeing grown men (especially someone as tall and muscular as Capra) squirming and begging for relief. (Not that I have any personal experience with it.) BTW, that's not Van Darkholme wielding the ropes in the video; I don't recognize him, but in the interview at the end, Capra calls him Sebastian.

Sebastian Keys. He and Van usually team up on the MenOnEdge videos, Van does most of the tying, Sebastian does most of the edging, often under Van's direction. There's a different guy, similar to Sebastian but a bit taller, in some of the newer videos but I haven't caught his name yet.

Archived