Upcoming U.S. Visit

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen, I've got some good news. :)

Yesterday, I received a call from my airline, saying they will honor the fare for my canceled trip earlier this year. I'm very happy and excited that I'll be heading to the US again soon. I have to make sure to coordinate my Washington DC stop with the annual January Hooville gathering over the Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend.

While still tentative, I'm planning to spend a few weeks Stateside. Is there any interest from other cities, apart Washington, D.C.?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, I received a call from my airline, saying they will honor the fare for my canceled trip earlier this year. I'm very happy and excited that I'll be heading to the US again soon. I have to make sure to coordinate my Washington DC stop with the annual January Hooville gathering over the Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend.

While still tentative, I'm planning to spend a few weeks Stateside. Is there any interest from other cities, apart Washington, D.C.?

[/color]

Steven - clear your PM's.

Steven's upcoming U.S. visit..

[/color]

You have been missed in The States, sexy man!

How about another trip to Atlanta so that we can connect again?

Archived