Adonis All-Nude Party

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 1921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
I'm thinking about making the drive to go tonight, first time. Have you been to the the private loft location? How much does it usually cost to take some one to the back?

yes, I've been to the (NYC) loft location.....ring at the door, then walk up a few flights of stairs......$50 admission at the door, then, I think, the usual $20/song + tip for private lap dances.......you may have to share a large sofa with another client/dancer during a lap dance.......as always, be very polite and respectful, smile and have fun, say "hi" to Tim and thank him for his work, and stay in control (lots of great-looking, very naked dudes!).......

People who have gone...what is a good amount of cash to take with you in order to have a fun time?

you'll need $50 for admission at the door plus $20/song + tip if you want to do private lap dances plus money/tip if you want to buy a non-alcoholic drink......so, ohhhh, I dunno.....$300-$400 for a "fun time"??!!.......hey, it's New York!

you'll need $50 for admission at the door plus $20/song + tip if you want to do private lap dances plus money/tip if you want to buy a non-alcoholic drink......so, ohhhh, I dunno.....$300-$400 for a "fun time"??!!.......hey, it's New York!

Have never been for that very reason-for that amount you could have a great time just hiring someone! I guess it might be a fun way to check out potential hires, but lap dances never do much for me, and since they seem to be semi-public here the appeal for me is even less. Anyone here who is a fan?

Had a good time. Yeah you could spend the same amount and have fun with one guy for an hour, but this is for several hours of fun. Pretty much every guy was hot, and met one that I really liked and got his number for future business. I would've spent less if i didn't lose track of the songs for one of the first guys lol. Most of the guys kept tracked and asked if I wanted to do more, if they were good i would, but this guy didn't said the client has to keep track. Novice mistake, first time for me going to a strip club. Didn't do a private room but one guy let me go a little further during a lap dance. If it was a normal night I wouldn't say it would be worth it, but for nude party I say yes. Nice to look at all the hot guys even if you don't do dances, and there were many guys who were just there to look and hang out. I got dances from about 5-6 guys.

Have never been for that very reason-for that amount you could have a great time just hiring someone! I guess it might be a fun way to check out potential hires, but lap dances never do much for me, and since they seem to be semi-public here the appeal for me is even less. Anyone here who is a fan?

many cost-benefit analyses of the nude parties have been performed here in the forum.....yes, there is very definitely a trade-off....you're right: for about the same money one may spend at a nude party, one can meet with your very own guy, probably do a lot more than at a nude party, and have the full privacy of a comfortable hotel room or your own place......the advantages of the nude parties, however, are one gets to see a whole bunch of very in-shape guys (not one) fully naked, chat a bit with the entertainers and, if desired, other patrons, and enjoy a few easy lap dances (if that appeals) from several dudes without the fuss or preparation required for a private meet.....and, as suggested by hornytwells above, it's a good way to preview several guys for a possible private meet....plus it's all just a fun time.......though I certainly enjoy private meets at my own place, I also have a visual thing at times and just like to check out lots of naked, in-shape guys! (can you imagine?!)

EDIT: however, if one doesn't want any lap dances and just wants to sit and ogle many great-looking, fully naked guys, the $50 admission (and total expense) may be quite a bargain.......of course, one will have to politely resist the guys' advances when they come by and chat - and word will get around quickly that that dude sitting over there has no intention of buying lap dances or spending any money........

Edited by azdr0710

I still dont understand this concept, for $50 cover charge you get to see dancers walking around covering there dicks with there underwear or hands.

You cant do anything more than you can do at any other Adonis party because there are monitors watching you and those are the rules and in the end you spend $300 or $400 to leave with blue balls.

Or, you can go to any other Adonis party pay $10 cover in a real club not a fire trap, get a dancer to come to your hotel with you or get his number for the next day or future and spend far less.

If your willing to spend the same amount as the nude party the same dancers at normal adonis events are all doing a hotel privates.

Edited by Tweetybird

I still dont understand this concept, for $50 cover charge you get to see dancers walking around covering there dicks with there underwear or hands.

You cant do anything more than you can do at any other Adonis party because there are monitors watching you and those are the rules and in the end you spend $300 or $400 to leave with blue balls.

Or, you can go to any other Adonis party pay $10 cover in a real club not a fire trap, get a dancer to come to your hotel with you or get his number for the next day or future and spend far less.

If your willing to spend the same amount as the nude party the same dancers at normal adonis events are all doing a hotel privates.

They are not covering up at all, everything is hanging and swinging free. A few guys walked around with erections, they would be stroking out in the open with the patrons, trying to entice a customer or two. And yeah, pretty much little rules at the nude party. Never saw any monitor stop anyone from doing something. The private room is overpriced from what i was qouted by one of the guys for what you get, much rather take a guy outside since you don't have to pay the houses cut. Its not for everyone obviously but if you like hanging out with lots of nude hunks well worth the price of admission.

somewhat cynical and inaccurate comments.....

as Maverick says, the many guys at the nude party are very naked all the time (gee, don't know where you got the idea they are covering up with underwear at nude parties!!).......the $300-$400 is if you do several lap dances (not a requirement upon admission!) and lap dances are the same price as at the $10 cover Adonis events.....you'll still go home with blue balls at either type event unless you go for the super-duper VIP private room (only available at the nude party, by the way!).......dancers will give you their contact info, if they want, at either event and will charge the same for a private meeting whether you met them at the nude party or at the regular club.....as I said earlier, you can get away with paying as little as $50 and seeing many great-looking guys fully naked.......or you can go to the regular Adonis club, pay $10, and watch underwear-clad guys who may be reluctant to give a peek even during a private lap dance because it's illegal (at $20/song, by the way!)......

we all have different preferences and priorities.......carry on!

Edited by azdr0710

"somewhat cynical and inaccurate comments".....

My comments are neither.

I know exactly what I saw and spent the nights I was there. (space above the dunking donuts)

As far as seeing dick at other adonis events, I know what I see there also.

DICK. Yes dick, dancers are very free with showing DICK during private dances without even spending extra or asking and yes, several are HARD.

Rent Men is a good value. You pay a dancer around $250-350 for an hour or so and they will go from underwear to nude, to jock, to sneakers, to lap dance, all in the comfort of your space. Alcoholic beverages are on the house. You can shower before and after. All inclusive male strip show. :)

azdr, are you talking about the LA parties? At the NYC event the "VIP area" is a curtain you can see through and consequently pretty much nobody uses it.

well, I've never used or taken a real look at the nude party super-duper private VIP areas (sometimes called a "champagne room") in either NYC (Paddles or "the loft") or LA (private house)......but are you talking about the $20/song lap dance areas at the nude show??.....in LA, it's usually a large fairly dark area with sofas and chairs scattered about with everybody (who are doing privates) visible to each other, but not to the public milling-about area.....in NY, it's a small mezzanine and side room at Paddles or a curtained-off (solid black curtain) area at the loft....all these areas are very busy.......

are you thinking of the very cramped cubicles with gauzy curtains at the old location for Adonis NY go-go shows (Fairytales, I think??)??....I do remember those being somewhat-visible, but they weren't meant to be VIP or utterly private as it was just a go-go show

I'm not talking about Paddles, which to my knowledge has no champagne room. I'm talking about the "private loft." There's the lap dance area and against the far wall are some partitioned couches with sheer curtains that you can pay extra to use, but you don't really get privacy - just extra space.

I'm not talking about Paddles, which to my knowledge has no champagne room. I'm talking about the "private loft." There's the lap dance area and against the far wall are some partitioned couches with sheer curtains that you can pay extra to use, but you don't really get privacy - just extra space.

ok, I'm sorta remembering that now.....I just don't know if that area is the super-duper (~$100/20 minutes) private VIP area or not.....sorry.....if it is, yeah, not worth it for lack of privacy!......I always thought that when the Adonis (LA and NY) nude parties do have a private VIP room available, it'd be an entirely closed-door arrangement

ok, I'm sorta remembering that now.....I just don't know if that area is the super-duper (~$100/20 minutes) private VIP area or not.....sorry.....if it is, yeah, not worth it for lack of privacy!......I always thought that when the Adonis (LA and NY) nude parties do have a private VIP room available, it'd be an entirely closed-door arrangement

No you are right, that area is the normal lap dance area but like in the dark space at paddals some will go further out there too. The dark curtain cubicles is the private area. the couches do look like they continue into the private space because of the setup, but its not an area you can use for a $20 lap. They close the curtain when someone is in there, only been there once but didn't seem wildly used.