countryboywny

Dave
This topic is 3528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

has anyone heard from countryboywny recently? he's in buffalo ny - which has been hit with crazy snow lately.

I sent him an email the other day to see how he was faring, but haven't heard back from him. usually I would have by now.

feeling a little worried - - - any info would be great.

Dave

has anyone heard from countryboywny recently? he's in buffalo ny - which has been hit with crazy snow lately.

I sent him an email the other day to see how he was faring, but haven't heard back from him. usually I would have by now.

feeling a little worried - - - any info would be great.

Dave

Hey Dave, Countryboywny is alive and well and laying on the beach in a very warm climate with company...;) I will be sure to pass on your concerns for him over a bottle of wine. ;) Take care of yourself Dave, and be safe.

Hey Dave, Countryboywny is alive and well and laying on the beach in a very warm climate with company...;) I will be sure to pass on your concerns for him over a bottle of wine. ;) Take care of yourself Dave, and be safe.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Just spent the most wonderful several hours with Countryboywny and his companion for the weekend, the always incredible Brandan Steele poolside at the Royal Palm for Sunday Funday. For those that were worried about CB, he had a wonderful warm weekend in "The Keys" with Mr. Steele by his side... AND AND AND... for the record, Mr. Brandan Steele is alive and well and looking like the sexy muscle boy that he is. He has packed on some serious muscle the last few years and is looking absolutely incredible.....I have been in the company of Brandan before, but I was genuinely blown away by how he looks now. Much gratitude to the generosity of Brandan and Countryboywyn for an incredible day of fun in the sun. It was memorable to say the least.

Just spent the most wonderful several hours with Countryboywny and his companion for the weekend, the always incredible Brandan Steele poolside at the Royal Palm for Sunday Funday. For those that were worried about CB, he had a wonderful warm weekend in "The Keys" with Mr. Steele by his side... AND AND AND... for the record, Mr. Brandan Steele is alive and well and looking like the sexy muscle boy that he is. He has packed on some serious muscle the last few years and is looking absolutely incredible.....I have been in the company of Brandan before, but I was genuinely blown away by how he looks now. Much gratitude to the generosity of Brandan and Countryboywyn for an incredible day of fun in the sun. It was memorable to say the least.
So just what kind of fun did you have in the sun? The kind that can get you arrested in most states? Hope so.

Guest countryboywny

First of all, thank you all for your concern. I am doing just fine. I just spent a great weekend in Key West (timing is everything, right?). BVB, we had a blast with you this afternoon, Brandan and I really enjoyed meeting you, you're a true gentleman. Can't wait for a repeat!

Archived