Would you break up for this 6 reasons?

marylander1940
This topic is 3538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks like she was the one who started distancing herself from him (no update on facebook status, didn't take him to the wedding). So he beat her to the breakup, adding number 4, 5, and 6 to make it look like she wasn't good enough for him.

I don't do facebook, but isn't updating your status a big deal with these kids? My contractor bitched for two weeks about it with the gf. I thought it was hilarious.

I don't do facebook, but isn't updating your status a big deal with these kids? My contractor bitched for two weeks about it with the gf. I thought it was hilarious.

I have friends in their 50's and 60's for whom updating Facebook status is a big deal. Think about it: if your boyfriend's status remains "Single" after dating for a few months, that is a sign that the relationship isn't very important. That being said, if someone was rude to my cat we would not get to the stage where statuses would be changed.

Archived