justaguy
This topic is 3539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the great things of hot climes and the summer is that you get to see so many hot bodies without having to "undress them" with the mind. These are great! But I prefer a change of seasons, and as fall now moves (faster than usual) into winter here on east coast, I appreciate also the rugged look of a man who really fits well into his jeans, and those LL Bean shirts and jackets. Then too, you have the happy ending when you come inside, warm up by a fire, and remove all the accessories and see that glistening, slightly sweaty masculine body up close... OK JAG -- that should give you a "theme" for photos.

It's warm, but very, very dry here in California, but I'd invite [1-1] #s 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 16, 18, 20, & 23 to visit me and keep me company during the upcoming month!!

First let me say to AX, that I hope you guys dodge the wild fires this season. I know the drought has been devastating, and the winds are up again. Bless you guys.

On to the pictures...Well yes to #10 11 13 15 and the look on the face of the guy in #23 is perfect...

But but but....You just have to love #21. The two guys positioned so perfectly, the stunning sea views, and that precious dog just laying there soaking up the sun. ;)

I actually like #15 the most, not because he has the most handsome face (though I think he's good looking) but because it really does look like a candid shot. Unless he's really good at posing, it looks like someone decided to take his photo at a nude beach and he just barely had time to cover his genitals with one hand while holding the other up in a "wait a minute" pose. Oh, and he's got a gorgeous body.

Archived