M4RN strikes again... ARRRRRGH! >:-(

devonhunter
This topic is 3470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I cannot stand the M4RN site. The worst of the worst continues to get even worster until it's the worstest... it aggrieves me to no end that it remains the site with the most traffic, and I really wish clients would finally abandon it for the other options. Could someone please tell me how to update credit card information, so that my subscription doesn't get interrupted? I cannot do it under "Account Settings" or "Payment Info," so I am at a loss how to proceed. I sent them an email, but they haven't replied (big surprise).

Are you fucking kidding me with this abject bullshit?

"Hi,

You have the ability to make that change on the ccbill website, go to

https://support.ccbill.com/

Using their Search Cancel/Feature Tell them how you purchased the

membership, then Enter 2 of the following pieces of information to run

a search

Email address used with billing, Checking account # /Credit Card #

used with billing or Subscription # (found on your account page)

Regards,

bf

Customer Service

Men 4 Rent Now"

What the fuck does that even mean, "tell them how I bought the motherfucking membership?" Bitch, fuck you, and let me update my shit!!! I hate this fucking site!

LOL! God you're even CUTER when you're angry.

This is what the world is coming to, btw. Cuss-some-more-lackingin service. Why pay a person to do what a computer should but cannot do?

Devon, I'm sorry you're in a market that won't come out of the closet and open up the Rentboy.com or Rentmen.com site. I've got GREENHUNDREDS growing old in my hope chest for whenever you get to Los Angeles. <Leery Look>

What the fuck does that even mean, "tell them how I bought the motherfucking membership?" Bitch, fuck you, and let me update my shit!!! I hate this fucking site!

If you haven't done so already, I'd simply call their customer service number listed on the ccbill website, which they suggest doing if you cannot find your subscription by entering the information required (original payment method, email address used when paying, credit card number, and subscription id#).

CONTACT

CONSUMER SUPPORT

24 hrs, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Phone: 1.888.596.9279

Email: consumersupport@ccbill.com

Fax: 480.449.8820

Hope you get it sorted out. I agree with instudiocity about your cute factor. :)

Archived