anypone been to Ybor resort and spa in Tampa?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 3469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure if this is the right place ...

I stumbled across the Ybor resort and spa, which looks like it could either be a hot cross between a hotel and a bathhouse ... or a seedy spot that nobody goes to.

http://www.yborresortandspa.com/

Some reviews on some sites say hot and fun, other reviews on other sites say empty and not friendly. Hard to tell which good reviews might be "plants" and which bad reviews might be just "trolls."

anyone with any experience, either first or second-hand?

thanks!

jimb ... I didn't see that on their website... what I saw was CumUnion ... which seems to be some conflation of "communion" and confession.

Am I reading that wrong? Or are you? Or did you see that writtn about them somewhere else?

Can't imagine that they'd be that upfront about promoting unsafe sex?

jimb ... I didn't see that on their website... what I saw was CumUnion ... which seems to be some conflation of "communion" and confession.

Am I reading that wrong? Or are you? Or did you see that writtn about them somewhere else?

Can't imagine that they'd be that upfront about promoting unsafe sex?

Sent you a pm.

CumUnion hosts sex parties in various locations, including Toronto. I have not and would not attend. They bill themselves as "pro-choice" regarding condom use, but are sponsored by bareback.com and the Confessional section of their site will give you an idea of what goes on at these events. Conversion Party? What an abhorrent notion.

http://www.cumunion.com/

Archived