cigars

taylorky
This topic is 7475 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry about your dad hawk..........i can't even imagine how that must feel to lose a parent.

as far as staying a non-smoker ,ummmmmmmmm *sheepishly* admit smoking is not for me.

i really loved the aroma and the taste of the three i did smoke (i inhaled ncm) but i felt like shit the next day, soooooooo no more.

Guest ncm2169

Ummm...just an innocent Midwesterner here. Wouldn't have a clue about such things, personally. :*

However, my str8 (YES, that's str8) left coast friends (male and female) have told me about their gerbils in the rectum experiences enhanced with "quality" amyl nitrate. x(

Beyond that, you'll have to ask Ahhnold. :+

Guest ncm2169

Taylor, I lost my Mom when she was 62 -- may sound old to you now, but she was an incredibly young 62 -- just 3 months after she retired -- to lung cancer. She was a lifelong smoker. Listen to VA -- tobacco may seem like a "toy" at your age now, but as you've been told, it's a horribly powerful addiction. Yes, I joke about it, and yes, I love my cigars, but if I hadn't ever had that first cigarette back when I was 13.....

Moral of the story? STOP NOW and don't ever look back! :*

The gerbil thing was an urban myth: it was widely rumored that a hunky Philadelphia TV weatherman was into that, and he actually had to leave town as a result. However, it is phyiologically impossible to put a live gerbil up your ass, at least not without suffering severe internal damage.

>lol...........damn if somebodys butthole is lose enough to

>stick a gerbil in it.

:7 A gerbil is one hell of a lot smaller than a man's arm! :7 For these guys, that poor little gerbil might get lost in the tunnel, then you'd have to stick the flashlight up there to try to find him. Probably a pretty shitty experience for the gerbil. Where's PETA on this issue? :)

Guest ncm2169

VA, if Taylor does that, I owe you some ... umm ... well, let's just say next time I get to DC, the operative terms will be "420", "shroom", etc. }( }(

Guest ncm2169

< that cute little twink boy who gushes white gold >

GAWD, ya got that one right! }( As you know, you can get a first hand (first blast?) account from KYTop. :9

Yes, I'm sure my buddy Jason would enjoy seeing all the sights in DC, especially the Washington Monument and other similarly shaped ... oh well, you get the idea. :D

Guest ncm2169

< p.s. Have a great Holiday! >

:o

Hey I long ago lost my copy of "The" cookbook. ;-) Did Alice ever provide a recipe for stuffing? }(

(Always wanted to try that one on the relatives...) :+

Archived