How Did The Cat Get There?

quoththeraven
This topic is 3533 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cat found stuck in a car suspension spring. How did it get there and how did it survive whatever part of the trip it was stuck there for? Watch for the happy ending. (Not that kind of happy ending, you pervs.)

[video=youtube_share;GaDu1GBaAxU]

Bonus question: Can anyone tell what language they're speaking? It sounds Slavic or Russian to me, but I'm no expert.

Cat found stuck in a car suspension spring. How did it get there and how did it survive whatever part of the trip it was stuck there for?

Bonus question: Can anyone tell what language they're speaking? It sounds Slavic or Russian to me, but I'm no expert.

QTR, the language is definitely Russian and here's more to the story:

"Cats get trapped in obscure places all the time, but few have endured a ride like this cute kitty.

Vitaliy Bouranin, 32, drove 50-miles along a highway on the island of Sakhalin in southeastern Russia, traveling at speeds of over 80 mph in his Toyota Land Cruiser, when he pulled over for gas. It was during that fill-up that he heard the faint sound of a cat's meow, and proceeded to look underneath the car for the animal's whereabouts. At first the mysterious meowing remained a mystery, but after a short while, Bouranin noticed a small patch of fur around the wheel well.

The cat was trapped inside the spring from the vehicle's suspension. To Bouranin's shock, the cat seemed remarkably calm, despite having spent the better part of an hour absorbing the highway's bumps.

"I have no idea how long it was there or more importantly, how it got there," said Bouranin, after the ordeal. "I would have said it was impossible for a cat to get in the middle of a spring like that but somehow it had managed it."

Police now hope to find the cat's owner, reuniting them with a kitty that emerged completely unscathed – minus one of its nine lives." ;)

source: https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/cat-stuck-in-car-s-suspension-spring-emerges-unscathed-after-50-mile-terror-ride-152750964.html

Nice to see that they took all that time to free the cat. How many people would have just left it there and left it to its own devices?

Mu wife was a school teacher and she had a student who climbed under the oldfashioned student desk chairs which were fastened to the floor and managed to trap his head within the metal underpinnings of the chair. it took 4 hours to get him out.

Archived