Special Thanks to JamesK840!

Trixie
This topic is 7496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

James, somewhere in a recent past post, you used the term "happy ending massage". When I read that turn of phrase I laughed out loud! I don't know if you came up with it yourself or not, but I thought it was fab. A few days later, I mentioned to a friend, who's in a band. They're in the process of recording their first CD for a major label, and he was so taken with it that they've decided to use it as the title of their first album. "Happy-Ending Massage"

Just thought you should know what an inspiration you are to today's youngfolk!

La Trix

I demand royalties!

At least 15% of any record contract they sign! :+

I'd heard it from a straight friend, I think it's been out there for a while...

Found 5,130 hits on Google, including both these domain names:

http://www.happyendingsmassage.com/pages/1/index.htm

http://www.happyendingmassage.com

--That site may be the masterpiece of our age...:p

Being inspiration to the young folk makes me feel old! :o

been around for awhile

Being a masseur myself, I can tell you that phrase has been around forever...at least 15 years or more. It is very trendy these days...I think the Village Voice had it on the front cover of their mag a few months ago.

I once got into a cab after putting my massage table in the trunk. The cab driver started asking me tons of questions. He was supposedly straight. He said that he always wanted a massage with a Happy Ending...but none of the girls would do it.....SO, I said,

"Call me...I'll give you a great massage with a happy-ending" HE BLUSHED PROFUSELY...and sped off like a speeding bullet.

Ok...so what does FULL RELEASE mean? That is the one that gets me...I would fucking hate a partial release.

JIM

If it dont fit, force it

btmstudnyc@aol.com

Archived