The Big Five-Oh

buzz
This topic is 7486 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have just celebrated my Big Five Oh! Fifty fantastic years.

No I don't mean I have just passed my 50th birthday....that was a long time ago. This is the REAL five oh. It was in 1953 that Fritzie Papp, an older neighbor kid about 17 years old, took me into the woods and introduced me to SEX. He and I kept up a steamy and wonderful relationship for a year or more until he went into the Army. I have never seen Fritzie again 'cause his folks moved away. But THANK YOU FRITZIE!!!!

Fifty years a fag....and I am still enjoying Men.

Gay life has given opportunities I would never have had otherwise and being gay and unattached has allowed me to pursue professional options that would have been unthinkable had I been tied down to heterosexual life.

Thank God I'm Gay!

:-) :D :9

buzz

It's only been 43 years for me, but I understand exactly how you feel. I've often felt thankful that I came out young enough that I had adjusted to being gay before I made all the other kinds of moves that determine how one's life will evolve. I am probably much happier as a gay man than I would have been if I had been cursed with the burden of heterosexuality.

Thanks, Charlie and Catnip, for your kind comments on my "celebration" post. One of the lies that life tells you is that things are pretty gloomy for gay men as they get older. NOT TRUE!

As I get older, I find that a whole new group of gorgeous young men is turned on big time to a portly white-haired man. Just the other day I was having lunch at an outdoor cafe and a well put together hunk walked past. Really nice! thought I, and went back to my lunch, only to realize a few moments later that he had stopped outside the next shop and was cruising me. I had an appointment right after lunch but this man (34 years old and BUILT) and I wound up having dinner that night and excellent sex. What an ego boost!

Gay IS good...and so is Gray!

}(

buzz

Archived