For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1510 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Funguy, This video certainly reminds me of something, but for now, I just can't sink my teeth into it.
Well from what I know... devil that you are... you did indeed sink your teeth into a set of nips and pecs this weekend... which nips are still singing about the painful pleasures of the experience... ;) ;)

Personally, I think you need to be punished for being such a devil... Normally I would recommend an intense flogging, but from what I hear you would probably enjoy that.. tough boi that you are... So the jury is still out regarding your punishment... However, punishment there will be!

Damn you WG...Yes yes I know you warned us, but I just had to peek. Now I have to try and pull myself together and head to the gym...fat chance of that happening for a couple of hours!! ;)

BTW...does anyone know what movie that is from? I like to start at the moment he unbuttons the shirt!

BVB I attempted to do some research on this. Based on Billy Herrington's appearance I'm guessing that it dates from the 1990's or early 2000's. Just a guess on my part. Perhaps others can figure things out.

BVB I attempted to do some research on this. Based on Billy Herrington's appearance I'm guessing that it dates from the 1990's or early 2000's. Just a guess on my part. Perhaps others can figure things out.

Interesting, late 90's early 2000's was my guess also, but searching through archives is not my forte. Thanks for the post. My guess is that someone will have an answer.

Evening Mr. FG and WG, I don't know where you may be getting ur info from, but I am EXTREMELY nipple sensitive, and have a a low pain tolerance. And, I am sooo surprised WG, from your posts about nipple action, that you yourself have some residual discomfort. I guess you need to know when to just say, "no." Perhaps if you meet that person again, which I sounds like you may, you need to set boundaries so he doesn't really carry u to the edge and back many times?

Pharmacies care a number of nipple creams for nursing mothers with sore and cracked nipples! One of which in the midwest is called "Udder Cream." I hope u heal before you put on your next nipple clamps, ouchy for me! And FG, hope you have a great rest of the month you dog! WG2

Evening Mr. FG and WG, I don't know where you may be getting ur info from, but I am EXTREMELY nipple sensitive, and have a a low pain tolerance. And, I am sooo surprised WG, from your posts about nipple action, that you yourself have some residual discomfort. I guess you need to know when to just say, "no." Perhaps if you meet that person again, which I sounds like you may, you need to set boundaries so he doesn't really carry u to the edge and back many times?

Pharmacies care a number of nipple creams for nursing mothers with sore and cracked nipples! One of which in the midwest is called "Udder Cream." I hope u heal before you put on your next nipple clamps, ouchy for me! And FG, hope you have a great rest of the month you dog! WG2

WG2... The residual sensitivity is a good thing! It means that the person working the nips... that is the guy using his teeth to bite them has done his job well. It is a compliment to his talents. I always reference it as the post playtime gift that keeps on giving!

Therefore, regarding your suggestion about the cream... Thanks but no thanks as in... No! Never! EVER! No way Jose!

Or in other words for funguy... No! Mai! GIAMMAI! Non c'è nessun modo che Giuseppe avrebbe fatto quello! ;)

WG2... The residual sensitivity is a good thing! It means that the person working the nips... that is the guy using his teeth to bite them has done his job well. It is a compliment to his talents. I always reference it as the post playtime gift that keeps on giving!

Therefore, regarding your suggestion about the cream... Thanks but no thanks as in... No! Never! EVER! No way Jose!

Or in other words for funguy... No! Mai! GIAMMAI! Non c'è nessun modo che Giuseppe avrebbe fatto quello! ;)

Good one WG! Although I wouldn't mind someone named Jose rubbing some sort of "cream" on my nipular areas. Mama Mia! Che gioia!

This reminds me of a recent experience... Nipples bring tortured, chest being flogged, the wooden framework, being surrounded by hot guys... Even the flogger looks similar! DAMN! Smile on my face!!! ;)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/dbcd940b1592d9d9f29d0d730a3838f0/tumblr_n9hes8CRRQ1tyb8sno4_1280.jpg

This reminds me of a recent experience... Nipples bring tortured, chest being flogged, the wooden framework, being surrounded by hot guys... Even the flogger looks similar! DAMN! Smile on my face!!! ;)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/dbcd940b1592d9d9f29d0d730a3838f0/tumblr_n9hes8CRRQ1tyb8sno4_1280.jpg

Hhhmmm...sounds to me like someone had a successful trip into "The City" ;) :p

Posted for the benefit of BVB who is chomping at the bit for some more action down here. (In any event, thanks to my old iPhone 4s with iOS 6 or this would not have been possible... See my thread on iOS 8 in the Lounge to learn why!)

In any event, here we have a very lucky boi... Japanese clovers plus weights... The pressure is on... and especially on his nips! Nice!

Fhttp://38.media.tumblr.com/dbf0123c4ef53937440be85e9395a8bc/tumblr_nauu4mT7da1tfscgho1_1280.jpg

Posted for the benefit of BVB who is chomping at the bit for some more action down here. (In any event, thanks to my old iPhone 4s with iOS 6 or this would not have been possible... See my thread on iOS 8 in the Lounge to learn why!)

In any event, here we have a very lucky boi... Japanese clovers plus weights... The pressure is on... and especially on his nips! Nice!

Fhttp://38.media.tumblr.com/dbf0123c4ef53937440be85e9395a8bc/tumblr_nauu4mT7da1tfscgho1_1280.jpg

Well well well, it is almost scary how well you know me WG. Who doesn't like a hot blond muscle boy that is restrained with nip clips? I'll need a moment for this.

Just still enjoying this picture. Blond, clovers + weights, collar, hands restrained, eyes downcast. Don't need an armband. Only 1 little criticism: that strap from his collar should be going to a different place! A yank here, a pull there…. well you all know the rest!

Just still enjoying this picture. Blond, clovers + weights, collar, hands restrained, eyes downcast. Don't need an armband. Only 1 little criticism: that strap from his collar should be going to a different place! A yank here, a pull there…. well you all know the rest!
Yes! I really like the way that you think and I thought of that as a possibility as well. However, in my fantasy I would have the strap go from the chain that connects the nipple clamps to that same "different place"... and then really yank and pull... Double smile on my face! :) :)

The G rated version...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c12340996211a42e61af58c9bb906dba/tumblr_n8mx6phqZG1s9yvwso1_400.gif

The XXX Rated version...

http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_najdnn91uu1srs4wq.mp4#_=_%20

ENJOY!

Your the funniest man I know WG. God Bless you. I do wish however, that you would post these in the afternoon. Getting out the door to start my day is becoming increasingly more difficult with the posting of these videos. Oh...you're gonna be a handful. ;)

Your the funniest man I know WG. God Bless you. I do wish however, that you would post these in the afternoon. Getting out the door to start my day is becoming increasingly more difficult with the posting of these videos. Oh...you're gonna be a handful. ;)

HA!...I just realized there is sound. I almost don't know where to begin!! ;)

Well... I guess that proves that you are indeed an "afternoon" person!!!

Also, speaking of "afternoons" a good buddy is going to be having a very special rendezvous this afternoon... Here's wishing him Buon Divertimento... a good time!