For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL - I didn't want to say anything but remember Parkay Margarine with the 'fresh and creamy taste"?!

That was exactly what I kept thinking throughout this phase of the thread! :rolleyes: Also had visions of hot guys with nipples & clamps covered in margarine, but therein lies a slippery slope! LOL!

TruHart1 :cool:

HA!....I actually looked up Parkay/parquet when you first posted, ya know just to be sure, AND indeed both spellings are acceptable. Whew...although 'spell check' doesn't like "Parkay"....too funny.

AND...I to noticed the electrical outlet, but declined to say anything, because I know you guys already think I am a little anal about all this background stuff....BUT seriously, how could you not see that...LOL LOL. :D

LOL - I didn't want to say anything but remember Parkay Margarine with the 'fresh and creamy taste"?!

That was exactly what I kept thinking throughout this phase of the thread! :rolleyes: Also had visions of hot guys with nipples & clamps covered in margarine, but therein lies a slippery slope! LOL!

TruHart1 :cool:

HA!....I actually looked up Parkay/parquet when you first posted, ya know just to be sure, AND indeed both spellings are acceptable. Whew...although 'spell check' doesn't like "Parkay"....too funny.

AND...I to noticed the electrical outlet, but declined to say anything, because I know you guys already think I am a little anal about all this background stuff....BUT seriously, how could you not see that...LOL LOL. :D

You guys totally crack me up!!!! I kept thinking of the margarine as well. Perhaps that's why I probably subliminally used the parkay spelling... At any rate the parquet version seems so French and out of character... But then again was there not this French marquis? Blows that theory.

In in any event, a trip down memory lane...

Oh, thank God ... I was debating whether to bring up the spelling issue and decided not to, but I winced/LOL'd a little bit each time I saw the word "parkay." I've never heard of Parkay brand flooring, nor have I ever seen "parquet" spelled that way. I do like the looks of parquet floors, though.

I was thinking of the margarine too. Parkay -- anal -- anyone remember the butter in Last Tango in Paris?

What is so ironic concerns the fact that a week ago I ran into NYC for a day in order to catch a rare concert performance of Rossini's opera William Tell at Carnegie Hall and sat in the orchestra section which is known as the "Parquet Level". I purposely noticed if the flooring was parquet or not... It seemed to be traditional hardwood flooring. So it is so strange that I went with the Home Depot/Margarine spelling... Incidentally I just checked and the Home Depot website recognizes both spellings, but Lowes only the parquet version.

http://blog.tickpick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/carnegie-hall-seating-e1388763397268.jpg

At at least we got a laugh out it... and BVB is right about spellcheck questioning the parkay version... At least one of my versions did.

Also, I am happy to see that the "ebony bird" perches down here in the fetish forum on occasion! :)

I'm not sure what to say. You guys made me smile when I first started reading this section of the thread. However, as I read on my head filled with that scene from Last Tango in Paris. I'm just not ready to go there at six in the morning. (I'm not sure I was ready to go there when I first saw the film.)

You all have a good one :)

I think we need to get a bit back on track here... For starters:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1a7a9602fbce8a85a4a87c4efbb2afe1/tumblr_nfb2krYmLd1t3nbvbo4_500.gif

Plus and even better...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/840f8449127ff1eef6dce08e20b5e096/tumblr_ng3ctmu2K01rk54eco1_1280.gif

This is one hell of a super-hot, fuckin' feast! I'd love to be involved with both, but if this could not happen-- either one would do!!!!! Those hot nips and that hot dick are one's dream 'OVERDOSE!!'

This is one hell of a super-hot, fuckin' feast! I'd love to be involved with both, but if this could not happen-- either one would do!!!!! Those hot nips and that hot dick are one's dream 'OVERDOSE!!'

Reminds me very much of something I did just recently!

Now this guy would be the keeper for me... funny how we have different tastes... as for the action... that's a keeper for me in spades as well!!!! I can hear his screams of pleasure even through the gag!

Nice post... and HOT!

Wow, whipped guy! I just found this thread & loved the early on pixxx/gifs you supplied from tumbler & elsewhere.

I recognized sexy daddy hunk Adam Russo getting nip/pec head in that one gif but can you i.d. the other dudes in your initial 3 or 4 pixxx?

We are especially in need of an i.d. (or source) of the guy who was featured in a gif that initially showed his face & hairy/hunky torso before the camera angle headed on down his torso as he pulled on his nip chain. I'll probably wank over that later...

Oh, and thanks for redirecting the thread topic back on topic a few days ago.

Your moniker here is a terribly provocative & appealing one to me personally, by the way. :p

Now this guy would be the keeper for me... funny how we have different tastes... as for the action... that's a keeper for me in spades as well!!!! I can hear his screams of pleasure even through the gag!

Nice post... and HOT!

HA! That's exactly what I was thinking. I bet those screams are of shear pleasure. Let's hope that the camera has audio. I would love to see an over-head shot. It looks like all kinds of wonderful things are being utilized on this hot young kid.

Wow, whipped guy! I just found this thread & loved the early on pixxx/gifs you supplied from tumbler & elsewhere.

I recognized sexy daddy hunk Adam Russo getting nip/pec head in that one gif but can you i.d. the other dudes in your initial 3 or 4 pixxx?

We are especially in need of an i.d. (or source) of the guy who was featured in a gif that initially showed his face & hairy/hunky torso before the camera angle headed on down his torso as he pulled on his nip chain. I'll probably wank over that later...

Oh, and thanks for redirecting the thread topic back on topic a few days ago.

Your moniker here is a terribly provocative & appealing one to me personally, by the way. :p

steed 8... I notice that you recently joined our little club! So a hearty WELCOME!

Plus its good to see another person who is turned on by the thought of a guy getting whipped... LOL! Unfortunately I have no clue as to the identity of the guys that you mention... Would that that I did... I just kinda find these things and have no clue from where they originate...

However, I am always happy to spread the good cheer... and especially since it is the Holiday Season! :)

My first post here for the New Year... I want to make it a good one... All I can say is that I wish that I could do what is depicted here... I would have to to use nipple clamps and even then I would have to help out "my boy" just a bit... well actually much more than just "a bit'!!!!!! :rolleyes::o

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d0eb6140fb0353b9d5b840c1ea29d29a/tumblr_ng72rrCCd81t0sjudo1_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4608091720ec2329648f045bf8478c66/tumblr_ng72rrCCd81t0sjudo2_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/79a82e1f8984acce727c6648a21d8a33/tumblr_ng72rrCCd81t0sjudo3_400.gif

My first post here for the New Year... I want to make it a good one... All I can say is that I wish that I could do what is depicted here... I would have to to use nipple clamps and even then I would have to help out "my boy" just a bit... well actually much more than just "a bit'!!!!!! :rolleyes::o

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d0eb6140fb0353b9d5b840c1ea29d29a/tumblr_ng72rrCCd81t0sjudo1_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4608091720ec2329648f045bf8478c66/tumblr_ng72rrCCd81t0sjudo2_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/79a82e1f8984acce727c6648a21d8a33/tumblr_ng72rrCCd81t0sjudo3_400.gif

Loved this one WG...but call me crazy, but could it be that someone off camera is helping him with a little finger action. :D especially the way he is bouncing his ass up and down. ;)