Makes your ass minty fresh, ever try it?

hiJinX
This topic is 7504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Yog-Sothoth

>I get curious about products like this every time I have a

>nice smelling ass in my face. Anyone ever try this?

>Sphincterine.

I hate the smell and taste of mint. I use to hate brushing my teeth until they finally started producing toothpaste with other flavors.

I use bubblegum-tasting toothpaste. Now THAT would be an appropiate smell for a butt! :o

This post reminds me to ask a question I've always wondered about: How do you make sure that you're not only squeaky-clean inside and out, but that your partner won't get a tell-tale whiff that reminds him of the standard use for that particular part of your body?

>Perhaps. But under the circumstances I don't think chocolate

>would be the right way to go. ;-)

I used to have a regular who loved to pour Hershey's syrup on my ass and then lap it up, until he figured out that my clean & natural ass had a better taste of its own. Plus, I kept giggling when I'd see his face afterwards. :p

>I have a idea for a much better spoke person for that

>product. Not that he needs to be any sweeter or fresher

>but-Hey Rick you busy????

Thanks, but it would be false advertising because I would never use such a product. I mean, how could KY-Top ever do his taste test again? }(

Archived