411 seth masseur

rollingrock
This topic is 3562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Be careful, googling his phone number brings up the following:

http://www.whycall.me/646-396.html

I only see his specific phone number listed once on that page, and the complaint is that the person calling from that number was asking for the person's "specific info." I'm not sure what that means, but isn't it possible that Seth was simply returning a call and reached the wrong number, leading to an awkward conversation? The other complaints on that page are simply related to phone numbers with the same prefix in the same area code.

It's not the first one either, I've seen another previously, which makes me think that there's someone arranging these videos for these boys.

There's a glut of these very good looking, muscular, somewhat Eastern European guys on Masseurfinder, and there seems to be a new one every few days. I generally avoid them all, as they seem to come and go quite quickly (unless they just change their pics, which would be another red flag anyhow).

• 2 weeks later...

Saw him last week. Only one of his pics appears to be him. Nice enough guy but there is a language issue which makes talking minimal to non-existent. He communicates better in text, which is how I set up appt. Massage was good but there are no real sensual elements and the part of his ad that says the last half hour is very erotic is false advertising. He works nude and his body is decent but there was no real mutual touching.

Saw him last week. Only one of his pics appears to be him. Nice enough guy but there is a language issue which makes talking minimal to non-existent. He communicates better in text, which is how I set up appt. Massage was good but there are no real sensual elements and the part of his ad that says the last half hour is very erotic is false advertising. He works nude and his body is decent but there was no real mutual touching.

Thanks West Guy. That sucks, though was not unexpected.

Archived