Cambodia and Vietnam

This topic is 2799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did.

In Cambodia I visited only Siam Rip (Angkor Vat). I stayed at the hotel for gays (forgot its name), highly recommended. I also had a massage+ there, probably the best in my life!

In Vietnam I learned there's no need to pay for sex. Plenty of young sexy locals are looking for GWM. The best webstites for hookups are Jack'D and Manjam. Both observations above are valid not only in these two countries but also in China, Myanmar and Laos.

Enjoy.

My experience in Vietnam and Cambodia was quite different from 12is12. Gay life is hidden, and when I did find it, money was definitely a factor. These guys know that we are relatively wealthy compared to them, and they expect us to acknowledge them in some financial fashion. Even if a generous "taxi" fare, they are pleased.

• 1 month later...

Singapore and Bali I can tell you about, grindr, gaydar, and Growlr work pretty well. Check out Utopia for venues and massage places. I can certainly tell you about the 5 massage places I've been to, let me know if you are interested. Again it depends on who you are and what scene you are looking for, bears and husky men are very popular in Asia as they are so different to what most Asians are like physically, and some places work best for Asians seeking other Asians, like Toybox in Singapore - but almost worth it just for the eye candy if you look seeing hot muscular Asian men running around a bathhouse.

Lots of boys in Bali who live off tourists, that is a whole different scene, again if you want to be educated about it, ask and I will share

Singapore and Bali I can tell you about, grindr, gaydar, and Growlr work pretty well. Check out Utopia for venues and massage places. I can certainly tell you about the 5 massage places I've been to, let me know if you are interested. Again it depends on who you are and what scene you are looking for, bears and husky men are very popular in Asia as they are so different to what most Asians are like physically, and some places work best for Asians seeking other Asians, like Toybox in Singapore - but almost worth it just for the eye candy if you look seeing hot muscular Asian men running around a bathhouse.

Lots of boys in Bali who live off tourists, that is a whole different scene, again if you want to be educated about it, ask and I will share

Yeah, if you don't mind sharing that would be great. Either here or PM me.

I was in Singapore last Nov for a few days and my Grindr got hit by several masseur-type guys. But I never had any time to do anything about it. GayRomeo seems to have a number of guys as well. I'm not a bear exactly (not at all hairy) but am certainly carrying some extra weight. I thought Singapore men were absolutely gorgeous. I think it's because of the melting pot nature of the place...

PLEASE SHARE 'everything'" so ALL of us who are interested can reap the benefits! Thanks........

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived