How to Recognize a Controlling Person

Irish69
This topic is 3650 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You know, Rick., you're a very handsome fellow unlike most Irish people. Wanna go out sometime?

What??? What do you mean no!?

*Throws vase at wall*

Apparently you know absolutely nothing about Irish PEOPLE! With there many very different looks from the fair skinned, red heads, with freckles to the absolutely handsome women and men with thick, dark hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. HOW INSULTING!!! Guess you better stick to Rik and BVB. UNBELIEVABLE AND CRUDE.

Boston Bill ( Yes I am mostly Irish with some Italian and damn proud of it!!!!)

;)

see above

You know, Rick., you're a very handsome fellow unlike most Irish people. Wanna go out sometime?

What??? What do you mean no!?

*Throws vase at wall*

;)

LOL. FF this made my afternoon!

(Yes, though, whether he be Irish or not, Rick is certainly cute, not to mention having a great personality!!!)

TruHart1 :cool:

Thank-you for your comments! With the years I've experienced the adult industry, controlling behavior was 1 issue that I saw always popping up. Not till I read more about it, could I understand it better & make better choices going forward in my own life. I've got some other PSA's I'll post as well. Knowledge Is always 1 key to having a happy & healthy life. My hope was that maybe by others reading this, others can also be informed.

Irish69

Rentmen Rick :-)

Archived