Lap Dance...?

HeyDude
This topic is 3649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

it's a one-on-one dance with a go-go boy. It's usually in a private to semi-private area, depending on the club. In my experience, it can be all over the place, depending on the dancer's limits. Some dancers stay clothed, just allow you to touch them. Other dancers, it's all-out, getting fully naked and hard, kissing, allowing oral and sometimes more. It's usually more about you enjoying the dancer than him reciprocating, although I've had a few exceptions to that. If you know the dancer and have taken him back for a few dances already and have tipped well, it's likely to go further on subsequent dances.

I've done a handful of private dances taking two dancers back, if the chemistry is right that's fun.

Did you have a specific club in mind? Others might be able to contribute knowing that.

Hi Aeroguy,

Consider purchasing “Introduction to Lap Dance Protocol 101” published by McGraw-Hill. This is the most authoritative publication on the topic. I'm believe it's been incorporated into the social sciences curriculum at a number of prestigious universities. Once you’ve mastered the basic protocol, you can move on to “Advanced Lap Dance Protocol 512”, also published by McGraw-Hill. But the advanced book is quite dense so you may want to gain a year of experience before attempting to read it.

Tipping, and prices for lap dances, varies wildly. I've seen $10 or $20 per song as the base price,but other clubs have other fee structures. Tipping is totally up to you; I tip well if the dancer goes further in the dance, and it pays off in both subsequent dances and as word gets around that you tip well.

Hi Aeroguy,

Consider purchasing “Introduction to Lap Dance Protocol 101” published by McGraw-Hill. This is the most authoritative publication on the topic. I'm believe it's been incorporated into the social sciences curriculum at a number of prestigious universities. Once you’ve mastered the basic protocol, you can move on to “Advanced Lap Dance Protocol 512”, also published by McGraw-Hill. But the advanced book is quite dense so you may want to gain a year of experience before attempting to read it.

I had heard that Amazon is in a battle with the publisher and the book may take weeks to get. My copy is rather worn, so I'd best not pass it on.

Actually, the first publication on lap dance protocol was written in France sometime around 1749. But the English translation was not good. Apparently the English version instructs the customer to tilt the dancer. A better translation might be to tip the dancer.

Actually, the first publication on lap dance protocol was written in France sometime around 1749. But the English translation was not good. Apparently the English version instructs the customer to tilt the dancer. A better translation might be to tip the dancer.

lol....;)

Aeroguy,

Seriously, the range of possibilities is so broad that it's really tough to answer your questions. It depends on the club, the dancer, how much money you spend and a dozen other factors that I can't even think of. If you really want to know, go to a club, find a dancer you like and simply say, "I'm interested in a lap dance, but I first need you to tell me the protocol". Don't worry, they'll be happy to tell you.

It's usually more about you enjoying the dancer than him reciprocating, although I've had a few exceptions to that.

For me, personally, I enjoy the dancers the most when they are reciprocating on me as opposed to me 'performing' on them.

The best 'lap dances' that I've ever had were at the now closed Unicorn Club in Indianapolis- but even better at the Adonis Lounge in NYC a few years ago. And to paraphrase Shakespeare I was more sinned upon by the dancer (to the extent that I had to totally rearrange my pants/underwear and shirt when we were finished) than I ended up sinning on him.

Gman

Archived