"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars"

bigvalboy
This topic is 3624 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't know you had been on vacation. I hope you had a good time? Where did you go?

Gman

FANTASY ISLAND to recharge. He's actually been back for a few weeks Private Messaging, but his full profile, including friends and posts, is still not up. Privacy or Secrecy?

FANTASY ISLAND to recharge. He's actually been back for a few weeks Private Messaging, but his full profile, including friends and posts, is still not up. Privacy or Secrecy?

I didn't realize you could have a 'partial' profile up.

Gman

It's sad you couldn't take a moment to respect the spirit of the thread...

Thanks BVB for posting that link. Casey Kasem and the Top 40 countdown definitely brings back a few childhood memories. I also remember the Top 100 countdown he would do at the end of each year.

Good to hear from you East2West. I was always a faithful listener. I loved his dedications and the music that he played. As the video mentions, this was his first #1....brings back some fond memories.

Archived