Adonis-NYC

RyanDean
This topic is 3652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure if this will pop the thread/forum or not, but figured it worth a shot.

Went for the first time last week to Wednesday@Evolve. Enjoyed some quality time with a young Brazilian beauty named Freddy. Not exactly my type, but gorgeous and aggressive in all the right ways. The whole setup is a bit curious, but intriguing enough that I will likely be back. (And I do love those day-of-show emails.)

Anybody else on the Adonis circuit?

Hi Eugenio! I used to go to Adonis all the time. Now I go to the Tuesday night Buffboyz show. Its much better then Adonis, The dancers are not aggressive, different guys, put together better

and it opens at 6pm for us older guys who like to be home by midnight!! I was there last Tuesday and had a blast! Place was very packed by 9:30. 10pm. Im from Brooklyn im looking forward

to the Buffboyz coming to do a show on a Friday night in Brooklyn. This is great for all of us in the outer boroughs!! Check out there Nude Male Strip Show in Babylon LI, was there Memorial Day

Weekend. Was hot.

We have a version of the BuffBoiz every night here in Palm Springs. First, I strip, then my partner. My dog is already naked when we start, so we dance around and collect tips from the neighbors watching. So far, there have been no tips. That's about as close, though, as you can get to the Buffs in Palm Springs, so New yorkers, enjoy what you have! :)

Archived