All male car wash!

Yeah! All the good looking dudes are in church atoning for their Saturday night sins?!

But!!!! Tell me you are one of those guys who has a gym membership only for the eye candy. Do you get a discounted rate?

Actually I think that the "eye candy guys" are the ones who get the discounted rate as they're the ones who attract all those other customers! ;)

You inspired me to go. All the cute boys might be in church, but it only takes one to make my day, so I'm gonna go give it a shot and see what happens..."Review to follow" ;)

Go for it! E buon fortuna! (Good luck!)

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagebyrussel.shtml

Well I promised a review WG...so here ya go. Guess who showed up? That's right, the twins in all their glory. And yes, the pics are real and very current. Half the queens at the gym couldn't take their eyes off of them. OH one of these days, I might have to take one of my SS checks and give the boys a go. :D See pic #4 in their ad. That's the boys right there...;) The 4 handed massage gets you both brothers. (so I've heard)

Edited by bigvalboy

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagebyrussel.shtml

Well I promised a review WG...so here ya go. Guess who showed up? That's right, the twins in all their glory. And yes, the pics are real and very current. Half the queens at the gym couldn't take their eyes off of them. OH one of these days, I might have to take one of my SS checks and give the boys a go. :D See pic #4 in their ad. That's the boys right there...;) The 4 handed massage gets you both brothers. (so I've heard)

Cazzo!!!! Un massaggio a quattro mani da quei due bravi giovanotti. Mamma Mia! (No need to translate this part!)

Io sono in macchina e sto guidando attraverso in questo momento! (I'm in my car and driving there now!)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...