Stock Bar Montreal May 1-4

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 3679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just back to Houston after four nights in Montreal. I will only cover the strip club aspects of my trip. Note that I only went to Stock Bar on this visit so I have no new information on any of the other clubs. Overall a great time at Stock. Plenty of dancers....including several new guys. Hotties I spent time with were:

JP:

Great guy and very friendly. A French Canadian and one of the most muscled at Stock Bar. Somewhat limited English skills but he knows enough to get his point across. He did a shower show with Thierry which was great. They have really good chemistry together. Very erotic. Did I mention JP has one of the best asses at Stock? Oh.....and he is hairy which is a nice change.

Thierry:

I really like this guy. Also a French Canadian and real softy in spite of his muscular build. His body has recovered fully from his late 2013 injury and he is looking very big and hot right now. Thierry is large in more ways than one.

JC:

Originally from Honduras but raised in Quebec. Speaks fluent French and Spanish and nearly fluent English. Great guy. Very animated and lots of fun.

Joe:

A hockey player and MMA fighter. He is a lean, muscled gem. Extremely friendly and all around nice guy. A pleasure to spend time with Joe.

Rico:

He is a Canadian guy and very handsome. Has a dark beard....which I enjoy. Great interpersonal skills and excellent English. He danced at Stock last summer and then left for a while and then returned in December. A great build and a generous lapdance in the back. Beautiful smile on Rico.

Other notables:

Eric:

What can I say? 19 years old. Drop dead gorgeous (like model material gorgeous). No tattoos. Sexy sexy show on stage. Canadian but of Italian heritage. I honestly don't know why this guy is not on the runways of Paris or Milan. If anyone on the forum is in the modeling industry, I suggest you hightail it to Montreal and catch Eric while you can. I suspect some agency will scoop him up soon.

Charles:

Great show. So sexy. Big cock and bigger ass. Did I mention the ass? What an ass and he puts it all on display during his shows. He is the reigning Mr Stock and I'm sure his killer ass swayed some of the voters.

Angel:

He is a Greek Canadian. We spent about 15 minutes discussing the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".......both laughing as we relived some of the crazy scenes. He said his family is just like the Greek family in the movie. He is on the short side but has a compact muscled body and is well-endowed. Really pleasant guy. Excellent English.

Various & Sundry:

Long time Stock dancer Mam (he of the huge cock and many tattoos and legendary stage shows) is now dancing at Campus.

The new Mr Stock contest (I think they call it Stock Idol) will be on May 30/31 as I understand it. I have never attended before but I am giving some thought to going this year. Many of the dancers are very excited as it seems the prize for the winner is $3000. Nice!

Oops...someone is going to jail!! As I arrived to Stock on Saturday, there was a lot of commotion on St.Catherines in front of the bar with multiple police cars parked with flashing lights. Turns out that someone was driving stoned along the side street next to Stock/Unity. They went into reverse at full speed and side swiped multiple cars....and then the driver's car somehow ended up on the sidewalk. Thankfully there were no injuries. One of the Stock dancers witnessed the whole thing and gave a report to the police. It's worth saying the driver had nothing to do with Stock Bar.....it just happed to occur next to the club.

Hockey fever is in high gear in Montreal. The Montreal Canadiens are now in the second round of the NHL playoffs and people are going nutz!! Let's remember that hockey is like a religion in Quebec. It's been some time since Montreal got this far into the playoffs in Hockey so it is understandable why there is so much excitement. Montreal is currently playing the Boston Bruins so it will be a tough fight on both sides. Could go either way.

The weather was moderate and a bit rainy. Never got below 30 and no de-icing at the airport today.

Archived