Nutritional value

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest houseboy

I remember there once was a "study" that listed all the ingredients including the calorie count and other nutritional info of cum (even the RDA percentage), I wanna say in Libido magazine. I think one of my clients (the one who showed me) still has it. I'll see if he can find it in his messy bedroom and I'll post it here for the erudition of all, and in total violation of all existing copyright laws.

Sean Lespagnol

http://www.seanlespagnol.com

CUM with me: :7

What semen is, is a carrier for the sperm contained in it. Only about one percent of the total volume of semen is actually sperm. Semen contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc -- but all in very modest quantities.

Some of this is designed to nourish the semen in route, while other ingredients are designed to neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina (which would normally be inhospitable to sperm). In case you are wondering, most of these ingredients are indeed very healthy, and an average ejaculation contains only about 15 calories.

Guest jwraustin

I ran acoss this sometime ago regarding semen. I thought it was a fun read.

Insistent epidemiological sleuthing has revealed that semen is not only nutritious on the one end (the person who swallows), but fairly costly on the other (the person who ejaculates). A debate rages as to whether this was a pre-meditated feminist plot.

But there are even more interesting nutritional issues.

The range of ejaculate volume is 1-10 ml, 10 ml being, well, a

mouthful. If we assume 5 ml as an average volume, assume a density of 1 gm/cc, and figure 4 calories/gram, the caloric intake would be about 20 cals/shot. From the male POV, however, the cost is much greater.

Metabolic efficiency is about 25%, so this 20 cals COSTS the male 80

cal/pop. Which makes the differential between giver and taker about 100 calories/event! In a starvation situation, this can easily be the difference between survival and nonsurvival. Note that this exchange is more detrimental to the giver than it is beneficial to the receiver, which is part and parcel of thermodynamic law.

This has some relevance in modern-day dieting and relationhips.

For example, anorexic males should certainly limit their ejaculations, and then, as damage control, consider recycling. Overweight males might consider ejaculating 5-10 times day. Anorexic females thus might consider an overweight male as a mate. In gay male couples, disparities in weight might influence details of the sexual encounter. Health professionals might want to rule out certain behaviors in overly thin males, and tailor their recommendations accordingly. We now know the

reason for the disproportionately high caloric intake of adolescent

males.

Think of the implications: in under 30 seconds a male can expend

more calories than 15-30 minutes of moderate aerobics. This could very well revolutionize health spas, and turn them into, well, bath houses!

It has been calculated that 1200 or so calories are required to

produce 1 liter of stomach acid. In contrast, one liter of semen costs about 16,000 cals to produce, yielding about 4,000 dietary cals. Which means Rod Stewart has to jog about 22 miles after one of his parties.

This has not considered the energy of the sex act itself. For

most males the metabolic cost of producing the semen far exceeds that of the sex act, depending on style, technique, position, etc. The high DNA/RNA content of semen should be noted by person's

predisposed to gout.

Last but not least, the issue of the benefits of additional

fluids has been raised. Water is an acceptable chaser, although the

increased survival time of the spermatozoa, and the consequent frenzied thrashing about of the flagella can cause queasiness. Alcohol greatly reduces the survival time, and thus minimizes chances of pregnancy.

--

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristofer Hogg, ms rd physical@erols.com http://www.erols.com/physical

Physical Concepts & HoloBarre Fitness Systems, NY

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, enough said. I hope this has not been all that hard to swallow.

Jon Dean

http://www.manfuck.net

Antioxidents

There are a couple of interesting sites which discuss fertility more than they discuss sperm count or ejeculate size. However, they suggest ways to both increase both. As with anything involving vitamin and food on the web, without a scientific basis, it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

However, just like your diet will affect, for example, the taste of your sweat, it also would have an effect on the sensory sensation of tasting sperm. Personally, even in a commited, monogamous relationship, I never have understood the attraction of seminal fluid. However, on the right person, I can certainly see the attraction of licking the sweat off their body.

Cuming Along

A slightly different answer from the ASK BIZARE web site:

What is the nutritional content of the average human, male ejaculation?

Sperm only constitute about one per cent of semen, though this could be anything between 100million and 600million of the little wrigglers. The rest includes: aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA to you), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12 and zinc. Many of these – eg, vitamin B12, fructose, ascorbic, citric and lactic acids – are essential for good nutrition and found in the kind of things you eat every day – fruit, veg, meat, dairy products etc. However, if you find spermine or uric acid traces in your food, I’d have a few words with the chef. The blend is basically designed to nourish the sperms as they travel upstream and to neutralise the vagina’s acidic interior. It’s all that alkaline that makes semen taste so salty.

Jon –

What a delightful “scientific” article! I have passed it on (with appropriate attribution) to a couple of friends, hoping they will enjoy it as much as I.

Having had a prostatectomy (for cancer) three years ago (still C-free), I orgasm but no longer ejaculate. Does that mean I’ll gain weight??? Will have to find another way to burn calories. :+

Thanks again for the fun read! :D

Oliver

Guest Mission101

U'd been seeing my boyfriend for a year now and I always swallow!!! Eversince, I gained 15 lbs.. Now, he is saying that he'll dump me if I won't loose those flabs. Can I blame him?

Archived